i feel like doing this again. for people who dont remember the first one, add a little bit to the story as it goes along. I ll start.

As james was finishing off the drunk blonde on his bed, he heard a pounding knock at his door. "who could that be at 2 in the morning" he thought to himself. he went to go open the door...
Quote by deathbat831

As james was finishing off the drunk blonde on his bed, he heard a pounding knock at his door. "who could that be at 2 in the morning" he thought to himself. he went to go open the door...

discovering a note on the ground. He picked it up and it read...
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
"bring the girl around back, we will trade her for your long-lost brother" it read "why the f*ck is she that important" james thought. he brushed it aside and grabbed the b*tch by her hair. "cmon, we're leaving" he said. when the two arrived in the alley james found himself face to face with his arch rival _____
"carmel_l. "OH SH*T" he thought. "what do I do now?"
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
thinking quickly, james shoved the blonde towards carmel_l. lucky for him the acid spit just melted the girls face and tits off...
James was like "woah, acid just came outta nowhere and hit the girl in the face! Oh well." They traded the girl and James' brother, and they parted ways. Back at the apartment, James asked his brother, Carl, where he'd been for the past ten years...
He said he had been stuck in the anal cavity of a walrus and a fisherman had finally spotted him. Turns out the fisherman was his brother's arch rival, and that's why he was in his possession.

edit: btw hai glen ^
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
carl replied that it was completely irrelevant, and that these sorts of questions were why carl always used to ditch James when they went to the mall. James said that he didn't know that carl always tried to ditch him, and that he was crushed by it. Carl said "there there, I was just kidding" and james was like "no you weren't, you asshole" and carl was like "woah, don't get all shania twain on me" and james was like "what?" and carl was like "choo choo, I'm a train! try and catch me!"

that was when James knew that his brother had suffered a serious head injury while in carmel_l's possession.
james knew what had to be done. what needed to be done to all pop-tards everywhere. they needed to be exterminated. pulling a .45 calibur revolver from his jacket he put a hole where his brother's left eye once was. he packed up all his belongings in a satchel and headed west in order to progress his anti retard crusade...
^btw, i almost pissed myself from laughing so hard
After realizing that a .45 wasnt powerful enough, James bought a .454 magnum and came to the abandoned abortion clinic that was west of his location....
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
he then thought to himself, "wait a minute, why am I going to an ABANDONED abortion clinic? hmm, maybe I myself am retarded..."

....... After thinking long and hard, James decided NOT to shoot himself, and instead headed on down to the police station to have an old western-style shootout with the local law enforcement. On the way there he once again questioned his own judgement, thought long and hard about killing himself, and then finally set his sights on the high school down the road, and more specifically, the short bus that was located nearby.
By now the sun had started to rise and James could see the merry retards piling of the bus. He approached the back of the bus and shot off the door, sending the remaining retards into a frenzy. He jumped up onto the bus and shouted, "Je voudrais le fromage" and opened fire making quick work off all the kids, except one. This one was different he had never saw a women with such beauty. He pistol whipped her and decided it would be a good time to leave the scene. Dragging the unconscious body proved a much more tedious task then previously thought and James contemplated stopping but the sound of sirens made the thought fade quickly. James realized he was rather hungry and could see a decrepid sign reading: WAFFLE SHACK in the distance....
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
...That's when the girl saw him. He was in the bus, she couldn't believe it. Why would a man just waltz onto this bus and start shooting kids? She sure picked a bad day to be late and have to be picked up by the retard bus, that's for sure.
She felt a sharp pain, then a flash as she woke up on the ground, being dragged by this mysterious man. It seemed that he was headed for a waffle shack, but she couldn't be sure.

"oh good, it's not open yet. We can sit down, maybe cook up something to eat. that's where you come in. If you've learned anything in that damned school, it'd better have been how to cook a man's breakfast."

they entered the building after the man busted the glass on the back door, and James began to get to work...

edit- DAMN YOU ^ i made my whole thing fit with your late post, and you had to go and change it!
James began pacing anxiously, "What have I done?!", "Quit being a pussy that is why your brother didnt like you" he exclaimed. At this point the girl had regained full consciousness and started to prepares some waffles, James runs over, and knocks the girl out again...

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
...That's when the girl saw him. He was in the bus, she couldn't believe it. Why would a man just waltz onto this bus and start shooting kids? She sure picked a bad day to be late and have to be picked up by the retard bus, that's for sure.
She felt a sharp pain, then a flash as she woke up on the ground, being dragged by this mysterious man. It seemed that he was headed for a waffle shack, but she couldn't be sure.

"oh good, it's not open yet. We can sit down, maybe cook up something to eat. that's where you come in. If you've learned anything in that damned school, it'd better have been how to cook a man's breakfast."

they entered the building after the man busted the glass on the back door, and James began to get to work...

edit- DAMN YOU ^ i made my whole thing fit with your late post, and you had to go and change it!

hahahahahahahaha "edit"
"that'll teach you to begin cooking my breakfast before I give you the precise order to!"

James began wondering just why he had chosen to come here; he should have gotten a car. In fact, why didn't he take his car in the first place? Something had to be done. He finished up the job the girl had started on the waffles, and then sat down to eat. After his belly was nice and full, he began to think more clearly.

there was a white Gremlin in the diner's parking lot, and he went out to see if he could hotwire it. He managed alright, yellow to blue, nope, yellow to red, yep, that did the trick. He went back into the diner, grabbed the girl and a cup of coffee, and they were off. He figured he'd better get outta the city, maybe into an area with a bit more green. As they made their way out of town, he noticed some odd looking characters loping around, acting void of thought. A man was lying disemboweled on a street corner. He sped up a bit and tried to push the image from his mind...

this could not possibly be happening when he had so many other things to worry about, could it?
"****ing Zombiez?", he thought but then realized that it was just O' Captain, My Captain playing on the radio. As he drove on the girl once again came to, she had a terrible head ache and was bleeding profusely. James making note of this stopped the car, reached for his revolver, and pointing it to her head asked, "What is the capital of Arkansas?"....

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
"sasnakra?" she muttered, her eyes flicking wildly. ****, she probably had a concussion. then, a wonderful feeling overtook James. A feeling of clarity, of relief, of profuse understanding! "Why do I even need this girl?" He reached over and opened her door, and pushed her out of the car. He drove on, finally reaching the city limits...
Upon reaching the city limits, James was held up by a moose herd crossing the road, he started to think...

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul