ok so i work in an area where there are a lot of koreans. today i saw two little korean girls walking in my work and they both had their hair up and were wearing glasses. i wondered if they were twins. and then it hit me: how the f*ck can you tell if asian people are twins if they all look the same anyway?? amirightorwhat?
no, you're not right.
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
White bois can never tell...

But Asians can always tell between our races
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I think it's rather easy to distinguish between people as long as you aren't so ignorant but rather, observant.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
I can differentiate between the Asian race thank you very much.
Maybe because I'm Asian myself and we have a bunch loads of 'em in Hawaii.
Lol white's are a minority here.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by lyingfromyou118
I think it's rather easy to distinguish between people as long as you aren't so ignorant but rather, observant.

i've observed that they all look the same. a lot of them smell pretty bad too to be honest. i wish they would stop leaving all their crap in the fitting rooms to. if you bring it in, take it out. goddamnit
From the same part of Asia, it can be difficult at times. But otherwise, you fail, TS.
You have a strong point.

Yeah, I can't tell Asians apart at all. As long as they're from the same part of Asia I mean.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by deathbat831
i've observed that they all look the same. a lot of them smell pretty bad too to be honest. i wish they would stop leaving all their crap in the fitting rooms to. if you bring it in, take it out. goddamnit

Those are hideous generalizations of a race that you're making. Maybe take some time to learn about their different cultures in order to understand Asian races better, as opposed to complaining about them on a guitar website.
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

Well, I'm half Chinese and have a hell of a time telling some of them apart. Some of them really do look the same.
They look very much the same.. it's not racistic, but a fact from my eye sight.. (I'm an anti-racist btw). Why should we lie about what we see?
Why do good things happen to bad people?
Quote by Harmonius
White bois can never tell...

But Asians can always tell between our races

r those fightin words?

slant eyes...

i kid i kid.

i loves me some panda express.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by kman123
i think its a bit racist to say that...

No, it's not, that word gets thrown around way too much.

Quote by kman123

This is though.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by Fouxdafafa
Those are hideous generalizations of a race that you're making. Maybe take some time to learn about their different cultures in order to understand Asian races better, as opposed to complaining about them on a guitar website.

ok douchebag, learning about their history, art, and how they cook isnt gonna do ****. how is that going to make them stop looking identical or smelling like they don't shower. and wtf, im gonna get blasted for stating things that i've observed first-hand? and the pit has next to jack **** to do with guitars
Last edited by deathbat831 at May 26, 2008,
in before closed
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
Well I see it this way:

They all have the same color and generally the same hairstyle, no matter what part of Asia they're from. Most of them have similar, if not the same last names. There's like 40 Chan's in my school. I think we can all agree on this, for the most part. So when they have their heads buried in Nintendo DS's playing Pokemon by the lockers, what the hell am I supposed to think!?
Quote by Fouxdafafa

I have anti racists and asians on my side. go to hell.
Quote by IzzieVicious
They look very much the same.. it's not racistic, but a fact from my eye sight.. (I'm an anti-racist btw). Why should we lie about what we see?

Quote by Avedas
Well, I'm half Chinese and have a hell of a time telling some of them apart. Some of them really do look the same.
Quote by deathbat831
I have anti racists and asians on my side. go to hell.

Don't think I'm proud of it, or like it at all, and actually kinda despise it, mind you...

(Yes, that sentence was an example of terrible grammar. I blame my Asian side.)