i didn't know what i do after i saw them, maybe it's the best night although i lost my phone...
do you like them, please share info about them, what your favorite songs of them, and albums
i think the best song is scratch the surface (best song for wall of death), followed by step down, friends like you, us vs them, good looking out, and many i can't write

sorry if repost
Lies, best albums are Yours Truly and Built To Last. Songs are easily Us Vs Them, Step Down, Goatless, District. Actually, I can't pick a best song as they all rule far too hard.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Sick of it All haters deserve death, but I'll second that Blood Sweat and No Tears is the best. Possibly followed up by Call To Arms.
I appreciate what they've done, but I've never really liked them that much.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Lies, best albums are Yours Truly and Built To Last. Songs are easily Us Vs Them, Step Down, Goatless, District. Actually, I can't pick a best song as they all rule far too hard.

By the way, Pink, your sig made me wanna mosh so hard. "Get ****ing Dead" rules.
One of the truest bands still going today.
I'm happy to say that one of my first concussions at a hardcore show came from a Sick of it All set (it sucks that it happened, but if you're going to get hurt while losing your mind it might as well be for a band that deserves it).