ok i had a ****ty year at school and there are some people that have pissed me off and id like to get em back good. theyre both dirtbikers i know where both of them live they could both kick my ass lol. what be something sneaky that wouldn't get me crazilly fined if i got caughtand would suck for them.

ps, this thread was inspired by the kid that threw **** in alex's hot tub props budday
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by Bobsam3
ok i had a ****ty year at school and there are some people that have pissed me off and id like to get em back good. theyre both dirtbikers i know where both of them live they could both kick my ass lol. what be something sneaky that wouldn't get me crazilly fined if i got caughtand would suck for them.

ps, this thread was inspired by the kid that threw **** in alex's hot tub props budday

You live in Kaslo. There is no technology to do anything remotely cool.

/thread.
if only they had hot tubs
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks
We wiped feces on the doorknob of the dorm room of this dude who's a total dick, his girlfriend grabbed it on the way out, than he rubbed against it, priceless. Our entire hall approved, even the RA. Then, one night, we all collected steaks from the dining hall, and at 4 am, had intervals of throwing steak as hard as we could at his door. It was pretty damn good. Then the same guy, still didn't learn his lesson, continued to be a jerkoff, so we took his wet clothes out of the dryer and just dropped them on the floor. We were going to just dump pee in the washer, but, ehh...

Perhaps you could utilize your excrement in exacting your revenge
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Use the old flaming crap in front of door trick.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

You crazy yanks with your feces. Just do it the english way get a large heavy wooden or metal object and beat the crap out of a thing someone else loves i would say do it in front of their face but you say they will beat you up so. All you americans the nerd weak kids dont stand up for them selves just hit them back and then make a spectacle for the rest of us regular kids
Quote by mon_the_fraser
You crazy yanks with your feces. Just do it the english way get a large heavy wooden or metal object and beat the crap out of a thing someone else loves i would say do it in front of their face but you say they will beat you up so. All you americans the nerd weak kids dont stand up for them selves just hit them back and then make a spectacle for the rest of us regular kids

Haha, well, if I think I wouldn't get kicked out of school/arrested, I would totally have kicked this dick's ass. Perhaps an aluminum bat to his knees. But, the stuff we did was more for humor, and it pissed him off... quite a bit... haha. Though, next year, if I can get into his room, I will **** his **** up.

That reminds me of something else we did to him. His roommate let us in one time and my friend rubbed his balls over one side of the pillow, then put the other side between his asscheeks and flossed. If you could get to their bedrooms... Priceless...
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
take a thumbtack and poke someone who has AIDS. then take the thumbtack and tape it to a doorbell. the next person who rings the bell will get AIDS. hahahahaha oh it what fun it will be...
Quote by Avedas
You live in Kaslo. There is no technology to do anything remotely cool.

/thread.

wow someone knows this ****ty town exists lol
Quote by Mackawade

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks
you could always try sabotaging their dirt rink.like digging a hole in the ground and covering it up with sticks and leaves on top of a light sheet.then if they go over it .bam.stuck down a hole.then you can piss on em from above

=]
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
Quote by Bobsam3
wow someone knows this ****ty town exists lol

Yes, I see it on the BC Weather forecast all the time.
If you know what an air filter is. Remove it and put the seat back on. If they don't check it before they go riding and dirt goes down the air box, it could cost them up to $1000 or more to fix.

Loosen the axel nuts (could be a big accident envolved).

Cut the fuel line. Although is an easy fix but would require a trip to a shop to get the part.

Loosen the gear lever. If they don't tighten it up they will eventually strip the shaft an have to split the motor in 2 to put a new one in. (cost money)

Stuff around with the carburators settings by screwing the air/fuel mix screw.

Disconnect the spark plug, or take it off just enough so that when they check it they think its still on.

Take the axel nut off. Use #600 lock tight on the thread, then tighten up as tight as you can. It will be rather hard to remove the nut.

I got heaps more but I don't think it'd be wise to do them. Especially if you get caught.
Quote by Lead guitarist
If you know what an air filter is. Remove it and put the seat back on. If they don't check it before they go riding and dirt goes down the air box, it could cost them up to $1000 or more to fix.

Loosen the axel nuts (could be a big accident envolved).

Cut the fuel line. Although is an easy fix but would require a trip to a shop to get the part.

Loosen the gear lever. If they don't tighten it up they will eventually strip the shaft an have to split the motor in 2 to put a new one in. (cost money)

Stuff around with the carburators settings by screwing the air/fuel mix screw.

Disconnect the spark plug, or take it off just enough so that when they check it they think its still on.

Take the axel nut off. Use #600 lock tight on the thread, then tighten up as tight as you can. It will be rather hard to remove the nut.

I got heaps more but I don't think it'd be wise to do them. Especially if you get caught.

i like the airfilter one lol
Quote by Mackawade

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks