Well whadda ya got? Thereve got to be a few of yall out there with em. lets see some pics/ soundclips/ etc...

Mine is a late 50s Premier Twin-8.

(pics and sound coming soon)
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Does my 800 from 1983 count ?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Takamine G Series 6&12 string accoustics

Marshall JCM 800 50w 1987 (4 input)
Marshall 1936 Cab

Jim Dunlop CryBaby
MXR 10 band EQ

R n'fn' R!
'64 6G6-B Fender Bassman.

Does 70's count? In that case I've also got a '76 Fender Champ.
I have Hendrix's actual stack from Woodstock, does that count?

>_>
<_<
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Here's 2 of my Vintage Tube Amps... 1st one is a 1966 MultiVox Model 45 - awesome sounding lil' bugger with Tremelo to die for. 15-watts - Cranked up sounds like a Plexi. Has the original ROLA 12" speaker and amazing tone - just retubed it with NOS from Doug's tubes the distortion is fat and rich. If you can find one GRAB IT.

Another is a NEAR MINT 1963 Ace Tone Duetto:

A 20-watt (10" speaker) Tube Amp with Reverb and Tremelo too - usually use a Tubescreamer with it as it never gets REALLY DIRTY but has that warm buttery sound- funny thing is searching for it yields NOTHING - no Ace Tone's - No Duetto... It appears to be made in Japan and Ace Tone was started by the same Japanese Guy who later went on to start Roland (did find that out).
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
I don't own a vintage amp, but I have to say that Ace Tone looks mighty DECENT!!!
Global warming at my homework, sir.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I had a '73 Twin Reverb, if that counts. Sold it for rent.

You sold it?! Shame.

Also, at the saggy chassis.
Quote by Sl4Sh_Jr.
Does my 800 from 1983 count ?

Do it
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
i cant take pics cuz its not here. i let my friend use it, i just keep it with him. its not real great, but when you want a real think overdriven sound, it delivers. its a late 70s bassman.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
1955 Gibson GA-30 (hiding behind the tele).

Somewhat unique. This was the first year that Gibson switched to a triode preamp configuration. Previous amps in this series had pentode preamps. They completely changed the circuit in 1956, so this particular circuit was only made for one year. 377 were shipped.

Broad frequency response, with one 12" and one 8" Jensen. Amazing tone. The best sounding amp I've ever owned.
Quote by amp_surgeon
1955 Gibson GA-30 (hiding behind the tele).

Somewhat unique. This was the first year that Gibson switched to a triode preamp configuration. Previous amps in this series had pentode preamps. They completely changed the circuit in 1956, so this particular circuit was only made for one year. 377 were shipped.

Broad frequency response, with one 12" and one 8" Jensen. Amazing tone. The best sounding amp I've ever owned.

gibson amps are so weird, so many of them, even from the same year, are different. how does that baby sound? (and by that i mean i want clips) haha
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
gibson amps are so weird, so many of them, even from the same year, are different. how does that baby sound? (and by that i mean i want clips) haha

The only clips I have of this amp right now are pedal demos, so most of what you'd hear is the amp being driven by a pedal.

There's a YouTube video on my home page. Skip to about 4:30 in the video for a brief clip of the amp and Tele clean. In the video my buddy Chris asked me how many of the amps were made, and the number I popped off the top of my head was 356, but the actual number was 377. My memory sucks!

Just so you know, the site is for my pedal company. I don't want to be accused of using false pretenses to pimp my pedals. If you're not interested then don't click on the link.

http://www.wattson-fx.com
I have my Dad's old Ampeg.

It's a 1968 Ampeg Gemini G-12. Its a 1x12.

It's funny, on the control panel, it says Tremolo, but on the footswitch, it says Vibrato. But, it's actually tremolo. Funny! :p
Quote by mr_hankey
You sold it?! Shame.

Also, at the saggy chassis.

Yea. I'm a little more solid now, so I might try and get it back. I'd like to blackface it before I start my amp build.

Hey, don't make fun of my saggy bits...
Quote by neptune1988
I have my Dad's old Ampeg.

It's a 1968 Ampeg Gemini G-12. Its a 1x12.

It's funny, on the control panel, it says Tremolo, but on the footswitch, it says Vibrato. But, it's actually tremolo. Funny! :p

those were great amps... played on one of them too back in the day - the ReverbRocket was great too.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Finally got some pics of my amp,

Got it for $30

oh and yes amps count as vintage up till '84.

With my '57 RI and my '69 Telecaster (my other vintage aquisition... $100!!!)

Front

Control Panel

Back

'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Quote by amp_surgeon
The only clips I have of this amp right now are pedal demos, so most of what you'd hear is the amp being driven by a pedal.

There's a YouTube video on my home page. Skip to about 4:30 in the video for a brief clip of the amp and Tele clean. In the video my buddy Chris asked me how many of the amps were made, and the number I popped off the top of my head was 356, but the actual number was 377. My memory sucks!

Just so you know, the site is for my pedal company. I don't want to be accused of using false pretenses to pimp my pedals. If you're not interested then don't click on the link.

http://www.wattson-fx.com

just for the record, i clicked on the link!!
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
I got 1961 Blonde Fender Bandmaster that i am currently restoring. Once i have all my parts ordered i'll start a build thread for it.

my silverface twin reverb from the 70s
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)
I had a 1960's kalamazoo 5 watt solidstate for a few days, but I returned it.

My CBB is very vintagey on the inside, but I guess that doesn't count
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator