hello people of the pit, i was just wondering...........

is it possable if your in a local band to get groupies other then the big fat ungly 1's that follow you?
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
yeah, if you play hipster music, or anything really as long as you all dress like hipsters.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I have hot groupies that come to every gig. Unfortunatly they are the females guitarists best friends so I don't think that counts.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, if you play hipster music, or anything really as long as you all dress like hipsters.

Replace the word hipster with more appropriate regional dialect and it fits.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
didn't you learn anything from the 80's? everyone knows groupies give you the aidz!

This isn't the 80s, Godddddd.
Quote by Darkkon
no

Quote by lolcats
no

Quote by akack
no

What they said
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Quote by Jackolas
This isn't the 80s, Godddddd.

yeah nowadays you're more likely to get SuperAIDS.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah nowadays you're more likely to get SuperAIDS.

Yup, one spoonful of superAIDS and you'll be dead in 2 years.
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
Yeah, ive got heaps.
And ive also got super AIDS

Cool wanna trade?
Well there is usually hot girls at any gig. They wont shag you just because your in a band but you can just try and pull them.
Quote by Sabu
Well there is usually hot girls at any gig. They wont shag you just because your in a band but you can just try and pull them.

Theres usually a few that will, if you don't mind waking up with a massive case of SuperAIDS.

Last.fm
Sorry, no. But atleast make the best of it and use one fat chick as a pillow when you're doing another one from behind.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
with alcohol anything is possible. but the whole point of being a groupie is trying to bang someone famous bar bands typically arnt.

do you think they're groupies cause they respect song writing and skill?

EDIT: ther's nothing wrong with big girls
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Im pretty sure groupies are a dying breed, therefore you will have to do somthing else at the end of your shows
And speaking from a girl in a bands point of view, its funny that alot of people think your at a gig to bang the dudes or somthing......and then you get up on stage and pick up a bass guitar hahaha its hilarious.

and as the user said above me theres nothing wrong with big girls, and if only "big ugly girls" follow you around, that makes them fans and your band wont get anywhere without your fans so i'd start appreciating that
kthxbai
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Uh. Ish.

Like, if some hot girls like your band and think you are "the shit", well, then, you have some quasi-groupies.
But, really, no real ones, no.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by loubot123

and as the user said above me theres nothing wrong with big girls, and if only "big ugly girls" follow you around, that makes them fans and your band wont get anywhere without your fans so i'd start appreciating that
kthxbai

+1 to both
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
its funny, but playing a gig to about fifty thirteen year old girls was probably the closest ive ever got. (my only gig, and bythe way, i am thirteen, not a perv) it was funny, but for about an hour and a half during my life, me, and teh rest fo teh band were hero-worshipped. and the bassist and singer did get proper groupies(ahem ahem).
it was alot of fun, prooably even moe so fr them.......
I have groupies, yet im not in a band or ever even performed....so there more like stalkers
I read an article on groupies the other day.

They seem more scary than sexy. Some of them look like right serial killers.
yeah it is possible

if you live in spruce grove

or if you play water polo and your damn sexy
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
It depends, if hot girls like your music then you may get some hot groupies. If ugly girls like your music then you may get some ugly groupies. Make sense?
Promote your music to hotter girls. It's what all the cool kids do.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Wait...
Do you want groupies because it'd be a cool novelty, or because you can't get laid any other way?

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by dartmaster
I have groupies, yet im not in a band or ever even performed....so there more like stalkers

exactly
My band has one pretty hot groupie atm.

The rest are male
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger