Cause I can't play this song. Any tips?

The song is Bron Yr Aur by Led Zeppelin, off the album Physical Graffiti. I have to learn it for an exam that's in about two weeks. Before you ask yes I have been lazy/not practice/I know it's my own fault ect. ect. Therefore if I fail I have no-one to blame but myself. However, if you can help me not fail, that'd be awesome.
sig goes here
practise?
not be lazy?
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
How long have you been playing?

Try to take it slow (ridiculously slow) and build up untill you have the appropriate speed. Pity building up to songs takes a while and your exam is relatively soon.
That is a pretty hard song.. try something easier, and work up to it?

EDIT: My bad, I was thinking of Bron Yr Aur Stomp... umm.. just practice a lot.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I loved this song so much that I practiced 5-6 hours everynight when I should have been sleeping until I got it perfect.

But yea, there's nothing much anybody can say except find some time and practice.
Yeah practice non-stop. I downloaded the GP version of it and it really, really helped me with the timing. So that is my suggestion if you can use it. But pretty much practice it non-stop for a while, you have to really know where your fingers go. After they know where to go, it's simple as pie.
You playing it fingerstyle? Makes life a LOT easier. And just to be sure, you know it's in an alternate tuning, yeah?

If you play it fingerstyle, the finger picked pattern more or less repeats through the whole song, with the exception of the 'bridge' in the middle of the song (the ascending part), where it changes up a little, but nothing too dramatic.

+1 on starting slow and building up your speed. Should be doable in a couple weeks easy, if you have a decent amount of fingerstyle experience.
Ok, sorry I haven't checked this thread, been busy.

Um I've been playing about 2 and a half years. Yes I know it's in an alternate/open tuning, and yes I'm doing it finger-style. I should have been clearer in my first post. What I meant is, are there any parts in it where I should use a specific fingering to make it easier and do you have any tips for me apart from practice lots? (I already know I need to do that)
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
Ok, sorry I haven't checked this thread, been busy.

Um I've been playing about 2 and a half years. Yes I know it's in an alternate/open tuning, and yes I'm doing it finger-style. I should have been clearer in my first post. What I meant is, are there any parts in it where I should use a specific fingering to make it easier and do you have any tips for me apart from practice lots? (I already know I need to do that)

The only suggestion that springs to mind is that, in the middle part of the song, where there is that short ascending riff that goes up to (I think) the 7th fret, use your thumb to fret the bass note on the E string - made life a lot easier for me
1. Get off the forum and turn off your computer unless your planning on using guitar pro.
2. Dont turn on your computer or xbox.
3. Practice the song.
4. Procrastiantion is like masturbating it feels good while your doing it but in the end your only ****ing yourself
Good luck
Quote by /-\liceNChains
masturbating it feels good while your doing it but in the end your only ****ing yourself
Good luck

my mom tells me that all the time. weird

but yea practice till u cant practice anymore. then keep practicing. for the first year of playing i ddint no any songs. then focused on just songs. now i can play a few but id rather write my own stuff
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
Quote by /-\liceNChains
1. Get off the forum and turn off your computer unless your planning on using guitar pro.
3. Practice the song.
4. Procrastiantion is like masturbating it feels good while your doing it but in the end your only ****ing yourself
Good luck

This guy speaks the truth. Excuse me guys, I have a woodshed to go to...
sig goes here
Quote by /-\liceNChains
3. Practice the song.
Good luck

For the win.

If you keep at it with the slowing down and building up, it shouldn't take more than a few days.