I was looking through the guitars on Gibson's Custom Shop website and played the sound clip for the 1960 Standard to hear what it sounded like. I really like the riff a lot and did my best to tab it out. I'm really new to tabbing things by ear, so I'm not sure how accurate my tab is. Here's what I have:

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|--8-/-10-\-8---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|--7-/--9-\-7-----7-/-9-\-7----7----------7---------7-----------------------------------------------
|-----------------7-/-9-\-7----7-h-9------7---------7-----------------------------------------------
|----------------------------------------------9-----------9-p-7-\-5--------------------------------
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------7---------------------

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|-------------------------9---7----7------7-------------7-------------------------------------------
|---------------------7---9---7----10-----9-p-7---------7-------------------------------------------
|--5--5-----7-/-9------------------------------------9-------9-p-7----------------------------------

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------8---
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7---
|---7---7---9---9---7------5---7---7---7---5----------------------------------------------------5---
|---5---5---5---5---5------3---3---3---3---3-----------5---5---7---7---5---5---7---7---5--------5---
|------------------------------------------------------3---3---3---3---3---3---3---3---3------------

I don't really know how right or wrong it is. Just check my correctness, and I'd really appreciate it! Also, I'm pretty sure the last chord is wrong, so help me out with that one too.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Last edited by philipp122 at May 26, 2008,