Page 1 of 3
Taking a leaf outta family guys book here:
just post what annoys the living crap outta you

drummers not showing up to practise becuase he has a sore throat
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Those gear grinding machines...

Argh, they really grind my gears
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by steee21
family guy

" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

Quote by Raziel2p
So you're saying that once you've got a medical degree, you DESERVE three houses? Because you're better than the rest, or something like that?

No it's called working for IT!!!!!! I hate it when people can't read.
Family Guy QUOTERS.

Daily Mail (today especially)

Mods closing threads that are just getting good to comply with silly forum etiquette.
Quote by Jackolas
Family Guy QUOTERS.

Daily Mail (today especially)

Mods closing threads that are just getting good to comply with silly forum etiquette.

I know! I was about to get some in the communist thread! Ownage or victory I don't care!!!!
Strangers and the general public.........

basically everyone I don't like
"In 10 years time we'll have all these 30-year-olds on I Love 2008 talking about how embarrassed they are to have been emos. We'll have a Tory prime minister who's a Fall Out Boy fan."
- BBC News

End This Fad, It's Gone On Far Too Long
Quote by metaldud536
No it's called working for IT!!!!!! I hate it when people can't read.

????????????????

Oh yeah and nickleback grind my gears

Quote by metaldud536
I know! I was about to get some in the communist thread! Ownage or victory I don't care!!!!

It's always the same 2 that close them as well....
Quote by pureebil333
people that dont use the searchbar

+1

especially when they make threads asking where they can find somthin and havent googled it yet

Girls on the internet, but more precisely, all the fanboys that post ****ing idiot comments on their profiles complementing them endlessly and actually thinking that they are their friends.
Quote by Jackolas
Family Guy QUOTERS.

i hate them with a passion. giggity, giggity!
Sand
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The fact that there has been at least 3 threads with this same exact title.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by CrazyDavey
Girls on the internet, but more precisely, all the fanboys that post ****ing idiot comments on their profiles complementing them endlessly and actually thinking that they are their friends.

Im a girl : / haha

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
The fact that there has been at least 3 threads with this same exact title.

the fact that every forum in th e world has at least three of these.
Quote by CrazyDavey

exactly dude that really pisses me off, the thing that really annoys me is that whenever you see a girl on interwebz, all comments that follow are either "you are sexy" or "hi your really good, want to date me". "people can't just say "well done" (referring to stuff like playing guitar on youtube etc.)

I also hate people on forums who are not admin or mods yet still decide to tell you "read the rules dude" so that they can say to the real admins "can I has admin please?"
Last edited by Helpy Helperton at May 26, 2008,
Ugly people that give you dirty looks.

I mean it's bad enough they're alive with their ugliness but looking at a handsome lad like me like I'm dirt, it just don't fly with me.
pete wentz

mom telling me to clean up my room xD
I hate cleaning so much that you can't imagine that cleaning can be so hated by some one xD
and people telling me that metal(music) is an art xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
mom telling me to clean up my room xD
I hate cleaning so much that you can't imagine that cleaning can be so hated by some one xD

You're an idiot.
people who say Muse are a rip off of radiohead

Lars Ulrich saying nutty.

Btw this thread is so nutty
Quote by Kozlic

I gotta second that. I hate having my friend tell me that Black Metal is a "****ing Beautiful Work Of Art" and then tell me White Summer is lame.

Also Gay people. I don't hate them. Want to be gay? Fine, just don't gay with me. But when you wear tight as skin clothing and jeans from the girl section and carry around a bright yellow Coach purse and wonder why everyone laughs at you....GTFO.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at May 26, 2008,
Quote by loubot123
people who say Muse are a rip off of radiohead

and then brag on about how metal a7x, bm4v and atreyu are...

ughhhhhhhh

there's a select group at my school who hate muse and love metalcore, drives me insane.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by The_Paranoia

Also Gay people. I don't hate them. Want to be gay? Fine, just don't gay with me. But when you wear tight as skin clothing and jeans from the girl section and carry around a bright yellow Coach purse and wonder why everyone laughs at you....GTFO.

yes, you should be able to dictate what clothing people wear.
Quote by bendystraw
yes, you should be able to dictate what clothing people wear.

Did I ever say anything like that? It just gets old to hear you complain about why everyone is making fun of you. I could care less what he wears.
Quote by Dillona

ughhhhhhhh

there's a select group at my school who hate muse and love metalcore, drives me insane.

+1
exactly

Quote by The_Paranoia
Fine, just don't gay with me.

this isn't saying you want people not to act "gay" around you?
Quote by bendystraw
this isn't saying you want people not to act "gay" around you?

No. I meant you can be gay and talk to me and all that, just don't like me as more then a friend.
two words

pro tools

Quote by Dillona

ughhhhhhhh

You're an idiot too.

Quote by The_Paranoia
I gotta second that. I hate having my friend tell me that Black Metal is a "****ing Beautiful Work Of Art" and then tell me White Summer is lame.

You're also not very bright.
Quote by metaldud536
You're an idiot too.

How so, kind sir?
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████