Well, i just graduated, so i have some money. I want to get a new guitar. Nothing with a locking tremolo, i need something to tune quickly and something i can tune low. I already have an Ibanez RG with a locking trem, so any suggestions? Im thinking something around 400-550 dollars.

Edit: Forgot, i'd like something with a dual humbucker combo. Im going to be playing rock and metal.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Esp/ltd Above the 400 series

Perhaps the viper?
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
what style of music?

EDIT: Right, so do you like the feel of the ibanez? The sound? If yes then maybe look for a hardtail version of your current guitar.

If you want a different sound/feel then describe it
haha i knew it

But ya know if you have a floating trem ibanez you must play tha brootalz right?
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
yeah, i play tha brootalz with the ibanez.
i like the feel of it, but it has an HSH setup. i cant get 2 humbuckers at the same time. i need a hardtail because the ibanez takes too long to retune, and the trem lifts up or goes too low for certain tunings.
Quote by supergerbil
what style of music?

EDIT: Right, so do you like the feel of the ibanez? The sound? If yes then maybe look for a hardtail version of your current guitar.

If you want a different sound/feel then describe it

He alredy said , Rock and Metal.

Id reccomend checking out Spector and Schecters

Sound controle and the only places that seem to stock them though
EDIT- Not Spector, thats for bass sorry...
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
yeah, i play tha brootalz with the ibanez.
i like the feel of it, but it has an HSH setup. i cant get 2 humbuckers at the same time. i need a hardtail because the ibanez takes too long to retune, and the trem lifts up or goes too low for certain tunings.

Jackson could be good to at that price range some other duncans already

Or another ibanez?
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
how about an epiphone les paul standard? i've heard that the ones in my price range are good.