yea i love em
3 18%
na theyre alright
10 59%
no not really good
4 24%
Voters: 17.
i like what ive heard from them

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
pretty good for saying how young they are , i dont think anyone could argue that for a 15 year old, the singer has a great voice
they're hardly shred, not from the 80's (unless we're counting birthdays and even then some of them aren't) and I don't hear much prog in their music.

so why is it here?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i have no opinion on em havent heard enough
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
Quote by KingCheesehead
They sound great on the album... but the singer sings an octave lower live.

methinks that's actually an improvement

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
they did an excellent cover of Metallica's Hit The Lights.
i really like Black Tide, they have a good future.
Quote by venom0014
look on the bright side, at least your not black.
Quote by metalclash22
they did an excellent cover of Metallica's Hit The Lights.
i really like Black Tide, they have a good future.

while it wasn't particularly bad it wasn't an excellent cover. changed the solos too much so it felt different.

and the singers voice annoyed me (so did hetfield's on the original like but he's hetfield so it's ok)

they've got great potential though. but don't particularly deserve the praise they get atm.

Quote by element4433
I like Black Tide they do sound like a mix of Motley Crue or Ratt with a thrash like Pantera. They are very good however for their age and I think they will be great in the future as long as they dont ditch their sound but they are bringin some good classic metal.
I think they are lame, and unoriginal. I'm getting sick of this new metal surge where widdly widdly solos are all the rage...

O wait I'm gonna get flamed for saying that in this forum...
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Quote by shenanigans
I think they are lame, and unoriginal. I'm getting sick of this new metal surge where widdly widdly solos are all the rage...

O wait I'm gonna get flamed for saying that in this forum...

Not really. Most of us hate Dragonforce
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
Not really. Most of us hate Dragonforce

I don't hate Dragonforce, I just think that they should stop putting themselves about as guitar gods. All the shred n00bs believe them...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.