I've currenly had my Schecter C1 string height adjusted by the local guitar shop but when I play the bottom 3 strings there's a buzz. The best example is on an open D chord.

How do I adjust this and what's the easiest way around this?
They probably just put new strings on. New strings usually make a buzzing noise. It's nothing serious.
It was the same strings that were on before. It doesnt seem so bad when played through the amp but it's really irretating playing it unplugged.
If you don't hear it through the amp it shouldn't be a problem. There's always going to be a little fret buzz.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
It's at frets 2 onwards it's buzzing but not further down the neck. Is this something to worry about or just get used to it?
if its too bad, then get it checked out, its probably only the bridge that needs to be raised. very simple. if its not too bad, you'll get used to it.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
no, it shouldn't
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
Sorry to sound so thick but how high should i raise it and is it just a case of unscrewing the screws at the bridge a bit?
yep, that's it, i don't think you will need to turn em anymore than 2 turns eitherway.
Gear
Ok, I'll give it a bash. The strings are quite low at the min but it's only on the g, b and e strings that are buzzing a bit which I found strange. I thought all of them would buzz if that was the case.

adjust these screws, unless its a hardtail, then find screws in about the same place.
Gear