It's a terrific amp with headphones. You'd have to use line out for recording because the usb don't have that capabilities.
if the pod 2.0 is anything to go by its great with headphones, but pocket pod has extra moving capabilities and less amp models.

after a while when you've got used to it you might find it a bit too digital though, a valve amp helps there, otherwise just lowering the treble helps a little.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I like mine for practising and a bit of recording. Most of the dirty sounds are far too bassy though, you can have the treble and mids dimed and bass on zero and it'll still be too much.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by metallicafan616
if the pod 2.0 is anything to go by its great with headphones, but pocket pod has extra moving capabilities and less amp models.

after a while when you've got used to it you might find it a bit too digital though, a valve amp helps there, otherwise just lowering the treble helps a little.

Not to be a dick, but of course it's freaking digital! It fits in the palm of your hand! A valve may, but a valve amp does not.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.