So, i was at a friends house last night and he said he might sell me his guitar and amp. they are both the guitar and amp from the squier starter pack that comes with a squier strat SSS and a squier sp10 amp. hes had it for a few years and hardly ever played it. all he has from the $200 kit is the guitar, amp, and guitar cable. how much should i offer him for this? and the only reason im considerin this is cuz it'll be really cheap for me to get this and i want an electric. i don't need one, cuz right now im learning on an acoustic, but its an opportunity to get a cheap electric to mess around with, so why not take it?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at May 26, 2008,
Dude its a squire ur better off going with an ibanez start pack fresh outa the box imo
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by schecter_r0cker
Dude its a squire ur better off going with an ibanez start pack fresh outa the box imo

I WOULD get a brand new guitar, but i dont wanna spend much and the only reason im even considerin this is cuz i know i wont spend much and i think it would be cool to have an electric to mess around with.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I'm selling my Squier Affinity pack (with the 15w Fender Frontman though, not the 10W Squier amp) to my friend for $100. You might want to offer that, maybe $75... after all, you're his friend, he should give you a deal.
ya, its not like he uses the thing either. and its not an affinity, just the standard strat. plus the amp is worth less. and new those 2 things together were probly only worth about $125 or $150 cuz he's got the tuner, gig bag, strap, and stand missing. i think maybe $60-$75?
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray