Anyone know of any guitar duets my friend and I might be able to learn by Friday? Something fairly difficult but not insane as I would like to be able to play it pretty well by Friday. Any help is appreciated.
Freebird!!!!

EDIT: Sorry...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
in b4 i cum blood

EDIT: 2 threads in one day ive done this
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
do you mind country music?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by _InsanitY_
in b4 i cum blood

EDIT: sweet 2 threads in one day ive done this

Well done you - I'm sure your parents are proud.

By duet, do you mean a duet - Like something most probably for classical guitar. Or just any songs/tunes that two guitars could play along to?
erm... me and my friend did Always With Me Always With You as a duet. I am aware that it's not a duet.. but we still did it and we managed to do it well in less than a week... So I'm sure you'll be able to too..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by urbanfox

By duet, do you mean a duet - Like something most probably for classical guitar. Or just any songs/tunes that two guitars could play along to?

i know. they are.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by urbanfox

Probably not something classical.. I guess really any song that two guitars could play along to but preferably something like La Grange where there are two sort of solo parts and we could each play one. If that makes any sense..
i have arrangement for 2 acoustic/classical guitars for the dueling banjos in guitar pro, PM me if you want it
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by _InsanitY_
in b4 i cum blood

I want to be you when I grow up. Really, I do.

I think you guys could maybe do Voodoo Child by Hendrix if you're into that kinda thing. It works really well I think.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
I want to be you when I grow up. Really, I do.

I think you guys could maybe do Voodoo Child by Hendrix if you're into that kinda thing. It works really well I think.

Yeah i ****in love that song how do you think we could do that though? Trade licks or something?
Quote by _InsanitY_
in b4 i cum blood

*Faceplam*

(doesnt work if you havent read thread)
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Hangar 18 - Or quite a bit of other Megadeth if you want to trade solos.

Emerald by Thin Lizzy has a nice guitar duel at the end.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by nnizzle
Yeah i ****in love that song how do you think we could do that though? Trade licks or something?

Yeah, throw in some trademark Hendrix licks every now and then between the two of you. You know, turn on the fuzz, and rock out kind of stuff.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG