alright so instead of building a guitar like i was going to do at the beginning of the year(saving that for a senior project, couple years later), i decided to do a mod to my jackson guitar, just to get used to wiring, and such. but i want your opinion on it.

this is my guitar(except its black)
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2900017527

i want to mod it like...
-add a floyd rose original tremolo(chrome)
-re-paint it (either snakeskin or the schecter black cherry)
-change the bridge pick up
-make the neck hum. a single coil
-have one volume knob
-have 3 micro toggle switches
---toggle 1-on/off single coil
---toggle 2-on/off north single coil of bridge hum.
---toggle 3-on/off south single coil of bridge hum.

does anyone have any suggestions about how to do my wiring with what is already routed in the guitar.

comments welcome, i still havent decided on what pickups to use
My Gear:
Schecter Omen 6 ( Seymour Duncan SH - 8 Invader Bridge, GFS Crunchy Rails Neck )
Jackson JS30DKT Dinky™ Hard tail ( Stock Pickups )
Fender Squire Stratocaster ( Stock Pickups )
Vox AD15VT Amplifier
Good fricking luck with the trem thing. Lots of measuring and routing awaits you.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
thanks, i could leave that out though, im more looking for comments about the wiring and if it will work
My Gear:
Schecter Omen 6 ( Seymour Duncan SH - 8 Invader Bridge, GFS Crunchy Rails Neck )
Vox AD15VT Amplifier
if your talking about making the finish like a schecter c-1 hellraiser with the quilted maple top in BC, i don't think thats possible because your guitar doesn't have a quilted maple top.
im not 100% on that though.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by xMikeyxMetalx
if your talking about making the finish like a schecter c-1 hellraiser with the quilted maple top in BC, i don't think thats possible because your guitar doesn't have a quilted maple top.
im not 100% on that though.

its true it wont work, and unless your humbuckers have 4 conductors theres not a chance you can do what you wanted with them open the back up and look
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
alright so im down to doing the snakeskin finish with new pickups, but i dont understand what you mean about the wiring.
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT Amplifier
well humbuckers come with either 1 contact and earth or 4 and earth or something like that if theres 4 then you can coil tap if not then you cant
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
so if it has 5 wires coming off the pickup then its fine, but if not it wont work? i think thats right.
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT Amplifier