i go into guitar center the other day, and come across a used peavey classic 30 for $336. so that ended my amp search...i put down all the money i had with me to put it onto layaway. im picking it up today

anyway, besides that i have a question.

i wanna get the boss TU-2 > dunlop original crybaby > digitech bad monkey

i think i can get the music store to throw in the $5 patch cables with each pedal, but i also wanted to buy two 21 foot monster s-100's for $25 each...anyway i could get that reduced or free?

does anyone have credible sites that i could price match any of this stuff below???

haha so heres my list today:
peavey classic 30: $336
boss tu-2: $100
dunlop original cry baby: $70
bad monkey: $50
monster s100's: $25 each
livewire advantage patch cables: $5 each
visual sound 1 spot: $35
The boss tuner is not the best one you could get. Its not very accurate (+\- 3 cents) Fender, Dean Markley and Planet Waves make one that is cheaper and more accurate (+\- 1 cent) Just something to think about.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
Quote by opticon
The boss tuner is not the best one you could get. Its not very accurate (+\- 3 cents) Fender, Dean Markley and Planet Waves make one that is cheaper and more accurate (+\- 1 cent) Just something to think about.

what about the korg pedal tuner??
Quote by TheProducer
...I'm a pussy...
the Korg one is good too. Cheaper than the boss tuner and a +\- 1 cent accuracy.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
see if you can get a vox v847(a) for the same price, instead of the original crybaby (unless you plan on modding it).
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
well i made out of guitar center today with:

peavey classic 30: $336 (thats what they bought it for thats what they sold it for)
boss tu-2: $89.99
dunlop original cry baby: $59.99
bad monkey: $44.99
monster s100's: $20 for the 21' cable $15 for the 12' one
livewire advantage patch cables: $2.50 each
visual sound 1 spot: $29.99
and the guy threw in some strings and picks as well...