Hey guys, according to this website (http://www.last.fm/event/598956) Opeth are going to be playing in Birmingham in November. I definitely do not want to miss this show, but I have looked on the Carling Academy website, and could not find any confirmation that this is true. Does anyone know anything about this? If so, could you please link me?

I would definitely appreciate it guys

Michal
Well acording to their website November dates are not scheduled or available yet but they said they where booked for the whole year so you'll just have to wait until they post the rest of the dates I guess.
Tickets are on Ticketmaster.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Okay cheers man!

What worries me is the fact that on the venue website there is a gap where this date should be =(

I guess I'll just have to wait and see

EDIT: @Duncang, I've been on ticketmaster and there is no link to the event. Having found a direct link to it, all it says on the page is:

"Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability. "

Though it is not listed as one of the possibilities for the message, could this be because the event is already sold out D=?
Last edited by michal23 at May 26, 2008,