There's this girl that I saw, (I say saw because we never talked). She was in my college algebra class. I saw her myspace and its set to private. I think I may send a message asking to be friends. She's 26, so I'm sure she has a BF or possibly married. So, if nothing else, just friends. Also, all my friends went out of state. So I'm kinda lonely.

Also, if a user's profile is set to private, can they still get messages?
or do they have to add me as a friend?
^+1

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

from behind.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Rape is illegal, guys.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If ye have NEVER talked then that = stalking..... Stalking = bad

I will give you one piece of advice that has served me well throughout life......

It's only rape if she doesn't enjoy it

Good Luck
^LOL. Dude have you learned not to ask serious relationship advice in the pit by now...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Kensai
Rape is illegal, guys.

Plan B?
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by satyphan
from behind.

But then you don't get to see her expression of shock and fear, then unwanted pleasure. So rape. From the front. Duh.

By the way, yes, she will get the message.
They can still receive messages unless she set that too to private (hardly anyone does this though).

Still, talking to her isn't a smart move for you. Talk to her in class? If you don't sit nearby maybe you can try and catch her while you two are waiting outside the classroom to go in or right after a class is over. Once you talk to her ask her for her myspace so you can keep in touch (u can talk to her after a class and ask for some help and if she says she's busy ask for her myspace so u can ask her there later that day). Anyway... if u just talk to her on myspace and she knows ur in her class she'll think ur weird for looking her up cuz u like her.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
just add her to myspace and talk from there.....some people will add anyone, which is why they put it private to get more adds
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Dudage
Plan B?

make legal love to her...

from behind.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Seriously, stop with the rape thing now.

I wouldn't, it is mildly stalking, and if you've never spoken why should she even know who you are?

Go on Match.com or something
Wait didn't you just make the thread about how you were "stalking" someone else?

Don't try to get with her if she's taken...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Kensai
Rape is illegal, guys.

Even better.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by Kensai
Rape is illegal, guys.

y must you spoil the fun?!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here