i realize this is a common proplem but my accustic has buzzing strings that have gotten particularly worse after useing my capo how do i fix this?
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Congradulations, you are a genious even if you are intoxicated.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
lucky bastard and your knowlegde of chemical engineering...

Quote by FortuneFaded
you guys are geniuses.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
^That is genius!

:stickpoke why dose yellow hate blue? WHY!
Sounds like the frets are starting to wear. Either that or the bridge saddle is too low to begin with and then using the capo makes the situation worse. I had a buzzing develop around D, G and F shape chords (the first three frets basically) and took it to a local guitar tech for a re-fret, fretboard level and dress and pro setup. It really depends how much you guitar is worth/age etc. as it works out about £200 for a decent job to be done...
Best bet is to look up a local luthier/guitar tech and get them to check it over for you.

All the best!
(Yet Another) Member of the Laney Cult
Gear in Profile
Where is the buzz? Open strings, upper frets, lower frets??? One string, some strings, all strings???
Try to pinpoint it for us and we'll be able to give a better answer.
how old are your strings? i experienced string buzzing on my acoustic a short time after restringing and especially when the strings are too old. as snaryhead pointed out, it could als be a problem of action
probably action. you can tweak it yourself or take it to a tech. depends also on the strings. old strings usually buzz a lot. try a fresh set of strings. if the buzz is still there, it might be a case of action or truss rod adjustment.
yeah I had some buzz when I was pressing the e & B strings in the same fret and I adjusted the truss rod and now I have no buzz!