Since the mxr carbon copy wont be in stock for a month at the store i can get it from, im looking for some other pedals that are as good or better? or is it worth waiting for?
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

TC Electronic Nova Delay
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I take it you want analog?

I'd check out a Deluxe Memory Man if you can afford it, but since that is unlikely, I would look into an Ibanez AD-9 if I were you.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
^ He just said he wanted to get a CC, but they are backordered a month, so he's looking into an alternative. And do you really think that if he was looking at a CC he could afford a Memory Man, which happens to cost TWICE as much? lol
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I really like the Deluxe Memory Man -- if the CC comes close for less $, go for it, but there's a good reason why the DMM is so popular after all these years.
digitech digidelay is pretty good and versital (has analog)
but if you want JUST analog then i guess you should just wait

if you want even more then get the boss DD-20 giga delay, its the best delay/loop pedal i've ever used...
Line6 DD-4. Awesome modeler. All of the different models are totally usable. Tweakabilty to the extreme.
check out the TC Nova Delay. more bang for the money digital delay. or if you want analog, check out an AD-9 or Analogman's delay.

although if youre really thinking of getting a CC, i guess the best thing i can think of is this:

try out every delay pedal on your local store, and pick the one you like the most. when the CC arrives and you really like the CC better, just exchange it for the one you bought before (assuming that the store has a kind enough return policy).
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
DD-3 by Boss.

Its Magical but a little confusing
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
if you want an analog delay in that price range, i can really only think of the CC and ibanez ad-9. i havent tried the CC, but i know the ad-9 is fecking brilliant. if you want that analog sound, then the ad-9, CC and stereo/deluxe memory man are great bets. the ehx would obviously have to be used to be in that price range (and im not a huge fan anyway) but those are good analog pedals that are well known to be solid. youve also got things that are great and digital, but none really get that same sound.