Well, I now have two strings gone, and I was wondering what type of strings I need for a squier by fender, or does it really matter what type of electric guitar strings you get?
No only the gauge matters there are 10's on there go to the guitar shop and ask for ernie ball gauge 10 (regular slinky) or d'addario Guage 10
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
It doesn't really matter what type I guess, some people have a preference though. I use Erine Ball.

Remember they come in different thicknesses however, so if you liked the strings you had already you'll want to get the same thickness. Changing thickness will probably mean you need to setup your guitar again.
as long as you replace the strings with the same size it's fine.

How long have you had these strings on?

Might be best just to replace the whole set.
Quote by SquierLolz
No only the gauge matters there are 10's on there go to the guitar shop and ask for ernie ball gauge 10 (regular slinky) or d'addario Guage 10
Actually the Squiers come with .09's. If you use .10's, the string tension will be too much for the standard set-up, and the bridge will lift off away from the body.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i use them they're great but no those are custom guage 10's
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H