Page 1 of 2
A couple of them just came to my door, and I hate it when they come. They always attempt to shove their religion down my throat. So, I decided to wear all black, with a black metal shirt, and blasted some Dimmu Borgir through the entire house. Their expression was priceless

So any interesting stories involving getting rid of these guys?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

One time, I asked them nicely if they'd just leave me alone. They did. It woz teh hxc br00talz.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
lucky, one wanted just wanted to go golfing with me once

....that woulda been the worst 18 holes in the world, mainly cause im jewish
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
My friend's Grandmother invites them in for cookies and then sits them down and reads them the bible.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I opened the door with a werewolf mask on one time.

you win.

I usually hide under the window and make screaming noises, they leave eventually.
RULE BRITANNIA
hahaha me and my friend always seem to attract them when its just us in. one of us goes down topless to open the door, while the other leans out the window and asks "who is it darling?" or something of the sort. if we get bored of that, one goes to answer the door while the other make sacrificial noises and satanic chanting (or what we think it would sound like)
good times.....
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
they once had came to my great grandmothers door multiple times when she was alive , even after she asked them to stop so one day she took one of the clothes prop (the poles that hold clothes lines up) nd chased them out of her yard. no jokes.
i did a similar thing once, the people knocked at my door and i answered it wearing a megadeth shirt with all skulls down the sleeves and black jeans. i listened to them for a bit with no facial expression and then i said "sorry im satanist" and slowly closed the door.

was priceless.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by valennic
A couple of them just came to my door, and I hate it when they come. They always attempt to shove their religion down my throat. So, I decided to wear all black, with a black metal shirt, and blasted some Dimmu Borgir through the entire house. Their expression was priceless

You are so hardcore.

Dude it is their religion, they are trying to spread it. You can't blame them for doing what they believe is right. A little annoyance won't hurt you, just politely ask them to leave you don't have to be an asshole.
we just ignore them completely, we don't even look at them, it works

Quote by Beakwithteeth
You are so hardcore.

Dude it is their religion, they are trying to spread it. You can't blame them for doing what they believe is right. A little annoyance won't hurt you, just politely ask them to leave you don't have to be an asshole.

sure because thats just as fun
Quote by Beakwithteeth
You are so hardcore.

But they could at least be polite like Scientologists and let YOU come to the religion instead of taking the religion to you.
They aren't so common here in Australia, but is it true that they ALWAYS wear white shirts and jeans, and ride bikes around?
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by Beakwithteeth
You are so hardcore.

I know its their religion man, Im not trying to insult them. I just get tired of them is all, so i get bored and try and find different ways to get rid of them. I tried that, and it failed....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
It's spelt with an I. n00bs.

Yes, we all know Indiana Jones was on last week.
RULE BRITANNIA
they never come to my door but while im driving and i see em i start honking the **** out of my horn and they smile and wave... well like always they smiled and waved, but one time this dude wasnt paying attention and he ran into a trash can doing a half flip... lol good times
Call them bible thumpers and close the door
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm not going to type out the entire story when my Dad was humane to Jehovah's Witnesses again. It's too long, and full of awesome indiscriminative win, unlike most people who have posted in this thrfead, or will post in this thread.

NO!!!!!!
Now the story must be told!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

my grandma slammed the door in ones face once....i opened the door to one once and they said "PRAISE GOD!" so i answered "ha....ahaha.....HAHAHAAAA!! BULL**** MOTHER ****ERRRR!! there is no god -.- there is no satan...there is no heavan or hell...go ram a bible up your ass you ****in fudgepacker....
They came in the early morning once and gave me some piece of paper with contact data. That's it. They might have been scared because I look like a trainwreck in the morning.
Quote by valennic

So any interesting stories involving getting rid of these guys?
Well done.

They wanted to save your soul and you acted like a complete dick.

They didn't shove anything, they knock on your door and ask you if you want to hear what they say, if you say no they move on.

That is why I just hide and pretend no one is in when they come knocking.
"Give your life to Jesus and you will be saved!"
*Shows cross necklace*
"Too late"
(street preacher)
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
my mom avoids them like the plague. when she seems them coming around the other houses shes like QUICK SHUT THE DOORS CLOSE THE BLINDS TURN OFF THE TVS!!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Dude it is their religion, they are trying to spread it.

I have AIDS, does this still hold true?
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.
This one time, a Jehovah's Witness came to the door, and I killed him, skinned him, and used his bones to make my furniture and his entrails to make my jewelery.

Alternate telling of the story: I asked him politely to leave, and he promptly did so.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Well done.

They wanted to save your soul and you acted like a complete dick.

They didn't shove anything, they knock on your door and ask you if you want to hear what they say, if you say no they move on.

That is why I just hide and pretend no one is in when they come knocking.

Well then, YOU must not have the kind that stays in front of your house for like an hour.

AGAIN, i have tried the polite method. It DOESNT WORK.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

ha, my experience was pretty funny.

it was my mums 50th birthday and we had a family gathering to celebrate, there was this knock on the door and my aunty lesley goes to answer, she comes back and says, "theres a bunch of bible bashers at the door".

so my aunty vivian goes to deal with them, i am like, i want to see this.

so i run to the front door, which i find closed, i looked at my aunty viv who was in the boot of her car, and loudly yelled, "ah, so those are the bible bashers then aunty!!!" i had assumed this was a joke. suddenly i caught somehting out of the corner of my eye, turned to my left, and on my neighbours door step, were to men, both holding bibles.

i was like "****!!!" and ran back in doors.

i havent seen them back here since lol
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by valennic
Well then, YOU must not have the kind that stays in front of your house for like an hour.

AGAIN, i have tried the polite method. It DOESNT WORK.

Tell them you're not interested at all. If they don't confide, close door on them. Sorted. Why is that so hard?
Quote by metaldud536
So uh what exactly are they witnesses too?

/lame ignorance.

the word of god perhaps?

nah but to be honest, as the son of a jehovah's witness (yeah bring the flaming on, bitches), the way it goes is if you don't want them to call then ask them politely to put you down as a 'DNC' or 'do not call', they'll mark your house number and they'll know not to call on your house again, infact if they do then they often get told off.

Just a thought because actin like a twat won't make them go away.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Page 1 of 2