Post the best electric guitars you can buy for under $1000 USD.....I'll start off with my opinion.......

1. Fender - American Stratocaster
2. Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany - If you have the cash buy this as fast as you can....
3. ESP anything......overall great guitars....
I'ma Strat fanboy + the new 100% noiseless pups! ca'mon!
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
schecter c-1 hellraiser fr
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Epiphone Les Pauls and Gibson SG's. I dunno if they are the best, but I would say some of the best.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic-Electric CD140SCE
LTD 1000 series and Jackson MG or Pro series.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
ESP LTD 400 Series.
Dean USA
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
I love my sg faded special... but the thing with gibson's faded series, is that their faded series basically gets gibson's last choice for wood... so sometimes you might get one with some decent wood and a decent neck, or you might get one with a meh body and/or neck... haha

but yeah..that epiphone above looks pretty sexy...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by Briddell
Post the best electric guitars you can buy for under $1000 USD.....I'll start off with my opinion.......

1. Fender - American Stratocaster
2. Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany - If you have the cash buy this as fast as you can....
3. ESP anything......overall great guitars....

Fenders are pretty much all great guitars, I'd agree with you that they are a good buy for under $1000 (even if I don't like them much).

I've heard bad things about the cheap Gibsons, I think the upper Epis are better than the lower Gibbys (e.g. Elitist).

As far as ESP, yuck. I'm not a fan of any of their guitars, but to each their own; I'd never spend my money on one, if I want a guitar that looks like a Jackson I'll spend a bit more and get a Jackson!!!

How about Kramers? They are great playing guitars, and you can get tons of them for way less than $1000.

Heck, you can pick up some lower-end Steinbergers for that price, they're pretty nice guitars if you can get into them.

There's some pretty good Ibanez offerings for under $1000 as well, especially in the S-series.

My money, however, would be on Jacksons. You can find great quality used Soloist for right around $1000, and I'd wager to say they'd blow away most other guitars under $1000, especially in terms of quality.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free