Basically i'm looking for an electronics supplier in the UK that can supply electronic parts for musical applications. I've looked into all the obvious ones, maplin, farnell, rsh etc... And none of them seem to sell things like sprague caps, valves or any NOS parts. The closest i've found, and what i am using at the moment is Banzai Music, but they are in germany and the shipping cost is annoying

Does anyone know of anywhere where you don't have to import them from another country?

Thanks

Blues_King
lol@u
^Rapid is a very good company to deal with

www.allparts.uk.com has a lot of stuff. Some of the things you are looking for, like sprauge caps, are getting harder and harder to find because they are not RoHS compliant which means companies that do sell them are actually breaking the law. I now have the same supplier as allparts and I get stuff for the same price they do but I don't actually stock anything so if you don't mind waiting for things to get to me, then you could PM me a list of what you are looking for and I can quote you a price that'll probably be cheaper than you can get anywhere else in the UK. The catch is that you will have to wait 2 weeks to get it.
Not taking any online orders.
I use smallbear. They ship to the UK and have everything you could want
i tried rapid, but they don't seem to do it either, i'll check out allparts, i might PM you in the future

the downside of smallbear is that you have to pay shipping from america
lol@u
Quote by Blues_King431
i tried rapid, but they don't seem to do it either, i'll check out allparts, i might PM you in the future

the downside of smallbear is that you have to pay shipping from america

How much is it? I can't remember it being too bad...