the one i think i might be getting is the vox tonelab le, but i wanna know what i'm missing out on if i get that instead of the gt-10, or others...
i've looked into line 6 pod live but i'm not a huge fan of line 6...or digitech
and i'm afraid the gt-10 will sound to "digital-ized"
any suggestions
i play pretty clean music, nothing really heavy....i crunch it down every once in a while but nothing to serious
TC Electronic Nova System

or

Damage Control Glass Nexus

both are better than any Vox/Line 6/Boss/Roland/Digitech product out there
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I have a Vox Tonelab and love it. Had a Digitech and a Zoom but the Vox blows em away.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by strangedogs
I have a Vox Tonelab and love it. Had a Digitech and a Zoom but the Vox blows em away.

exactly what he said

i have the tonelab and it is fantastic. If you want it for amp models then definately the Tonelab LE as i think COSM on boss's pedals sounds too digital. For effects though, boss probably wins (but the vox has every effect i need/ would want)

i had a boss gt-3 but much prefer the tonelab.

i must note that i only use it for bedroom tones. As far as getting a fully cranked marshall valve amp sound in my room at a whispers volume goes, the pedal is exceptional (obviously that doesnt interest you, but the cleans are fantastic too!!), but im not sure if i would gig with it. What is good for the bedroom is not necessarily good for a public spectacle if you catch my drift - i would love to be proved wrong but i think for gigs i will rely on a trusty valve amp with an OD pedal
i'm going to piggy back this thread because it seems to be kinda dead for now anyway,

what about the lower range FX pedals? Like the ME-50? how do those stack up against the Vox? or is it truly work it to spend that extra 150$ for the tonelab?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional