Since I cant get the amp i planned on getting, I need advice as to what the best amp I can get is within my new price range.

I have like 300-400 to spend. Play mostly Classic Rock and Metal. And I really have been wanting to get an All-Tube, but i'm pretty sure that there's not many all-tubes in that price range.
Any suggestions?
Valveking 112 is about $400 most of the time. It does Classic Rock well with the right guitar, and with an OD, would do metal well too. As the name implies, its also all-tube, so it sounds great almost no matter what.
Peavey valveking does both metal classic rock preety well.

you could go used, or you can get a new one for $30 more (if you have $400)
The blues Jr is a great 15 watt tube amp that typically costs $450. If you shop around and maybe watch ebay, you coult probably find it inside your budget.
Not taking any online orders.
If your fine with getting a small tube amp, like the EVJ, or the blackheart little giant, then you have lots of options, and should probably shop around some.
If you want a non-practice size, then I thin the peavy valveking is your only option.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by qotsa1998
Valveking 112 is about $400 most of the time. It does Classic Rock well with the right guitar, and with an OD, would do metal well too. As the name implies, its also all-tube, so it sounds great almost no matter what.

I have to agree....
Get a PEAVEY VALVE KING 112. Sounds incredible, great tone with or without reverb, It'll run you about 400 for a new 1. I've played tons of amps over the years like SUPRO,MUSIC MAN,EARTH, MARSHAL,FENDER and this 112 beats em in price and versatillity.