For my spanish class(pretty close to failing) the teacher gave me the ability to play a song in front of my class but it has to have a spanish vibe. Can someone name me a song because I have no idea what to do : (.
hechizo de amor by tiger army
even though they play a stand up bass it shouldnt be too hard
Mana! Juanes! Latin rock ftw!
Do 'Labios Compartidos' or 'Tengo La Camisa Negra'.
VIVA!!!!!!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i really like "into the night" by santana
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
L'Via L'Viaquez- The Mars Volta
Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt- The Mars Volta

There are a lot of latin-influenced songs by them. They do an excellent job of blending the style with absolutely insane ambient eclectic rock/noise.

Juan Alderete is a very skilled bassist, though. So if you're looking for something less difficult, Hechizo De Amor by Tiger Army is a pretty impressive bassline. The afformentioned Santana songs are also very easily recognizable to an audience.
Rickenbacker 4003
Big Muff Pi
Ashdown Chorus Plus
Digitech Whammy
Peavey Volume
Cry Baby Bass Wah
Small Stone
TR-2 Tremolo
Peavey TNT 115

...I have an empty wallet.
buy you want a spanish vive or a latin vive
they are really diferent things
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I think he wants something remotely related to spanish he can learn to play. that's why I say latin rock, preferably popular latin rock, that someone might recognize. not only will it be more in line with what he regularly plays, which is probably rock.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
I think he wants something remotely related to spanish he can learn to play. that's why I say latin rock, preferably popular latin rock, that someone might recognize. not only will it be more in line with what he regularly plays, which is probably rock.

well try some juanes or mana
i think thats the only bans most americans would recognise
but i you want something more latin orientend just ask
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I second the Santana idea. Also Ill Nino has some spanishy stuff. Roulette by System of a Down has a slight spanish vibe to it(you can play the guitar part on bass and it sounds cool). Also if you want to be inapporiate you could play "Te Quiero Puta" by Rammstein. For those of you that don't speak spanish, that translates into "I Love You *****".
Slap a bass, not a ho.
City of Delusion - Muse.

It sounds spanish to me so...
I don't know what I'm doing, but I still do it anyway...

Just for the lulz.