Alright, I just got 20 needles, and 4 wisdom teeth yanked out. I'm unfrozen now, and painkillers wore off (Pen-VK, Tylenol with codeine). What can I take, or do to help my swollen face.

What did you guys do?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Eat ice cream, lots of it.
LOTS!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Drink Milk
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Drink Milk

/thread
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Seriously. Have you ever got 20 needles in your face? I've heard everyone saying you get put to sleep, or gas, or something. I got needles
Now I can't even talk, or barely drink anything. I barely managed to drink a bottle of water.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
wrap an ice pack around your face... if nothing can go in go for the outside
Quote by McLovin-
Seriously. Have you ever got 20 needles in your face? I've heard everyone saying you get put to sleep, or gas, or something. I got needles
Now I can't even talk, or barely drink anything. I barely managed to drink a bottle of water.

I got 8 teeth out in total, 3 of them baby teeth but still, ouch I feel your pain, jsut take some paracetemol, but once at school I made a tooth wobbly but it was akward, the nerve was exposed. I forgot about it and on the bus i drank a slushy...... I hit the ****ing roof.
Did they give you any prescription painkillers? When I got mine out a couple weeks ago they gave me some really powerful stuff (actually I think it was oxycontin) and I just popped one of those every few hours, plus I took some ibuprofin a few times a day.

Also try icing your face to keep the swelling down. Just get an ice pack and rap it in a thin cloth and hold it against the side of your face.
kill all humans
I sat on the couch with my mouth full of paper towels. Painkillers are for man-bitches.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by mesopatamius
I sat on the couch with my mouth full of paper towels. Painkillers are for man-bitches.

That made me laugh. I never thought you could physically hurt someone through the internet. But you did.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
try eating liquid while you're still completely numb and see how long it takes you to notice that it's down your face...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Got mine out last Saturday.

The procedure was boring if nothing else. I got my mouth jabbed with a bunch of local analgesics, and then I popped on some headphones and listened to A Picture of Nectar. When the album was over, the dentist was stitching up the last tooth.

My bottom lip and tongue were still numb until the next morning, and I just played Halo with gauze in my mouth for the first day. I didn't take any painkillers, except for two ibuprofen for a slight fever on the second night, but my mom helped me out by blending a bunch of food for a few days.

My only advice is to take painkiller only if the pain is interfering with anything. Otherwise, just sell your prescription to some druggie
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out last Wednesday the 21st. It wasn't that bad for me. The person who drove me home from surgery had a weak stomach so needless to say it was uncomfortable for her when I was spitting blood all over the place. I was gassed but awake the whole time. They gave me a bottle of oxycodone for the pain but I only took 2 on the day of surgery. I only used ice packs on the outside of my face on the day of the procedure and since then I've just been eating loads of ice cream and frozen stuff. The swelling still isn't completely gone but it's getting there. I have a nasty bruise though on my right cheek. Feel better man.
I doubled my dosage of Vicodin. It was really fun.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by scream_it
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out last Wednesday the 21st. It wasn't that bad for me. The person who drove me home from surgery had a weak stomach so needless to say it was uncomfortable for her when I was spitting blood all over the place. I was gassed but awake the whole time. They gave me a bottle of oxycodone for the pain but I only took 2 on the day of surgery. I only used ice packs on the outside of my face on the day of the procedure and since then I've just been eating loads of ice cream and frozen stuff. The swelling still isn't completely gone but it's getting there. I have a nasty bruise though on my right cheek. Feel better man.

I've taken a total of 8 pills today.
It feels a bit better, I just have one more question.
Can I eat right away(Ice cream), or do I have to wait a certain amount of time(I was half asleep when the dentist told me what, and what not to do)?
I'm still bleeding, and am currently running out of gauze.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
I'd definitely wait until the bleeding has stopped so I would suggest getting more gauze. I was eating ice cream and drinking milkshakes the day of, so since I'm responding a day later you should be good to go. Rule of thumb is to not force yourself. If you can't put stuff down because it hurts then should probably refrain from eating. You don't want to get anything stuck in the holes. Happy healing.
This sucks. I can eat, but I've had an ice pack on my face all day ad the swelling is not going down.
It's annoying and in the way.
I basically haven't slept all night.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Fap.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I uhh, did already.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
I basically haven't slept all night.

That's what massive doses of painkillers are for!

I know what you mean though, I had trouble getting to sleep and then I would wake up 2-3 times a night because of the pain. Just take the maximum dose of painkillers a little bit before you go to bed, and take more if you wake up.
kill all humans
Quote by McLovin-
I uhh, did already.

Good man.

Seriously, hope you feel better soon dude.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker