Hi I've just recorded a rough cover of Pretty Handsome Awkward by The Used. It is on my music myspace:

www.myspace.com/fireball85music

I would appreciate any crit and will happily crit back. Also feel free to comment on the other tracks though please bare in mind that alll of them are very rough.

Thanks,

Ern
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

I liked its a little rough but good. Ive never heard the song before thought i dont think its something id listen to but still pretty cool
Thanks yeah I used Nuendo 3 and I'm not quite sure how to equalise the volumes properly, I use the mixer but they revert back to original volumes when I export the audio mixdown.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Its really cool. I like the used alot but I have never heard this song. It is definately rough and rugged, but its cool not bad. I'm not into shred (I'd call some of this shred) but it sounded cool, no bum notes that I can tell. And that definately takes some precision to hit those notes so good. Keep it up!

Edit**
**** just realized that I was critting your new thrash song. Anyways, the guitar is once again nitty gritty and cool. I can't hear any bum notes, but it sounds good. This definately sounds like The Used lol..
Crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14473388#post14473388