Hey guys. So, i'd bought a nice amp (engl e530 + peavey classic 50/50), a nice speaker (marshall 1922) and a great guitar (Ibanez RG7620). So now, to finish my rig, i want to buy the effects . I will not buy the pedals new, i will buy them used. So, right now i have the next options available:

Boss RV-70 (reverb unit)

+
MXR 10 band eq

+
Rebote delay 2.5 (hand made digital delay)

OR

Line 6 POD Pro

Wich combination will give me better sound?
thanks guys!
dont spoil your amp with a pod trust me you want to move away from that.

Off topic, Im looking for a 7 string and was recommended the one you own due to the neck. Is the neck real thin?
^Man, the pod pro is brilliant. even just the effects over the sound of the pre-amp would be great.
Quote by woodsballplayer
dont spoil your amp with a pod trust me you want to move away from that.

Off topic, Im looking for a 7 string and was recommended the one you own due to the neck. Is the neck real thin?

Yes, the neck is thin, and the guitar is awseome .

Quote by False_God
^Man, the pod pro is brilliant. even just the effects over the sound of the pre-amp would be great.

Really? I mean, i want use the distorcion of my engl, the preamp off the pod wouldn't mess with the engl's preamp?
cheers
i think you can turn off the preamp/amp modeling on the pod. i know you can on most high end mfx with modelers. so no, it shouldnt really mess up the distortion from your engl preamp.
well seeing as you have pretty quality gear, im assuming you want nice sounding pedals too. I recommend the EHX holy grail reverb, mxr 10 band eq, and either an mxr carbon copy(short delay) or a boss dd-3 (longer delay). Thats only if you want those type of pedals, as in those types of effects.

Unless youre saying that those are the only options you have, then go with a pod. But individual quality effects WILL sound better.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
^Yes, unfortunaly, these are the effects that I can buy. All my options are listed above :/