Hmm.. Not really my favorite. But, I do discriminate against 'down-tuners' Just jokin' I liked the first video better. I could see that being like the beginning to a song maybe, and then slamming into a heavy-ass breakdown. Work on keeping your playing clean (even though your on distortion). I had the hardest time forever trying to keep my playing actually intelligible, but you should have an easier time then I did because I always layered on the distortion. But yea, I liked the first video most. Keep at it! Maybe check one of my songs out on my profile! Keep it up man!

EDIT: I now only have 1 song on my profile, my bad!

EDIT again: I'm watching your first video again, maybe try practicing with a drum-machine/metronome. I noticed you kinda go out of time sometimes. Metronomes are all over the 'net'. Google 'em maybe. OK sorry for the double edit Keep rockin' dude
Last edited by SylvaShredder at May 26, 2008,
Quote by SylvaShredder
Hmm.. Not really my favorite. But, I do discriminate against 'down-tuners' Just jokin' I liked the first video better. I could see that being like the beginning to a song maybe, and then slamming into a heavy-ass breakdown. Work on keeping your playing clean (even though your on distortion). I had the hardest time forever trying to keep my playing actually intelligible, but you should have an easier time then I did because I always layered on the distortion. But yea, I liked the first video most. Keep at it! Maybe check one of my songs out on my profile! Keep it up man!

EDIT: I now only have 1 song on my profile, my bad!

EDIT again: I'm watching your first video again, maybe try practicing with a drum-machine/metronome. I noticed you kinda go out of time sometimes. Metronomes are all over the 'net'. Google 'em maybe. OK sorry for the double edit Keep rockin' dude

thanks
Quote by utgstudio
Try to have a set in stone series of notes and practice the progessions with a metronome. Also try to work on/incorporate palm muting it helps a lot in playing tight andclean (not clean like, clean or distorted)

Check out my songs!
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/utgstudio/

i am purly jealous