View poll results: F**k or Relationship
A shallow f**k
44 15%
A Deep Relationship
255 85%
Voters: 299.
Page 1 of 3
Would you rather bang a hottie you don't know
or be with the beautiful girl you know if sex was out of the question for at least 6 months

dude i know it's a long time,but due to my recent crush on this too f*cking original girl,i gotta say I'd choose the relationship....though I'd be more of a handy man through that period

I'm an alternative guy,"member of a subcultural group" as they call us,so I've got a thing for girls that got their own taste in things...not like gothic girls or total punks.. or emos for god's sake,way to extreme...
Relationship. Always.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
deep deeeeeeeep relationship. never had one anyway. how would i know
How about a deep ****?

...Had to be said
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Relationship. 6 months isn't that long, I haven't had sex in my 18 years, another 6 month wouldn't hurt.
very nice notsojoeyb4eva lol.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
this would be a real question if you said no sex for say, 10-15 years
6 months isn't bad, especially if that's not priority one
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by Craigo
Ohh; for the record;

I haven't had sex since November. I haven't missed it a bit.

bad experience?
Can't beat the deep relationship.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Relationship, definately
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
wow, the pit has a conscience. i'm impressed.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
you know, I started out just hookin' up with this chick, just like pure sex, but then we like fell for each other and now we're in a relationship. I'd say thats win win right there
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
god you guys are quick,if you were the police there would be no crime at all..

well i'm not shallow so i'd always go with the relationship(Excluding:that she just doesn't do it for me,go past the perverbial street,the obvious and the physical on this one) and especially now with the current situation

but you know girls always complain about musicians,so i just wanted to see if it's true...since i'm not like that myself
how old are u? **** relationships in high school take as much ass as u can i had a gf all highschool and regret it take ASS!
Quote by deadspoken
you know, I started out just hookin' up with this chick, just like pure sex, but then we like fell for each other and now we're in a relationship. I'd say thats win win right there

Yes, definately a win win.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
17,though I'm neither a hardcore romantic nor a dumbass...I haven't had a really long relationship,nor a meaningful one,sadly i've been waisting my time with people not of my type(read,mainstream)..

yea you'd expect from a teen to say sex sex sex,but i've always been a bit of a prodigy
Quote by guilty09
how old are u? **** relationships in high school take as much ass as u can i had a gf all highschool and regret it take ASS!

Not everyone here is in highschool...
i think people are all sex sex sex on the outside, but secretly inside they all just need some love.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Sex is fun, but nothing compared to a relationship.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Relationship. I can't stand hos, so I'd much rather have a substantial relationship with a quality girl. I'm currently in a 5-month relationship with a girl, and I know 5 months isn't long, but it is when you're 16.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Sol9989
i think people are all sex sex sex on the outside, but secretly inside they all just need some love.

we'll i'm not the type of redneck who's afraid to say he loves to love and be loved cause he thinks it's gay,so i'm like that on the outside,only not to girls...you know that if you reveal too much you rarely get them interested...but that was a good judge on people
Quote by Azrael_031

yea you'd expect from a teen to say sex sex sex,but i've always been a bit of a prodigy

Or so you think. The majority of highschool kids now are not the stereotype hormone driven teenager. Im 17 and ive always been like that, in fact ive been in a relationship for over 3 years now.
Relationship=infinite sex
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
but you gotta take into the equation that most people interested in,music,constructing(computer hardware,etc),or in other words people of creative nature are different and a minority especially in teenagers

(anyways I'm off to bed now,i'll look up this discussion tomorrow..it's like 2:30 in the morning in Croatia)
Probably a ****... im not a relationship person. Either they are too clingy or too distant. Trust issues after past girls cheating... and such. No hour long phone calls full of trying to think of something to say... whey.
Relationship. It's more fun, and you have better sex more often anyway. I can't speak from experience since I've never really waited a long time before doing it, but I think it'd be worth waiting 6 months for.
The sex.

Definitely
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Yeah, ya dick
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm in a real relationship .
Due to the internetz/gaming I'm not really much of a talker, and she is... You would think they like guys that listen to every word they say.... Guess not
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Page 1 of 3