Page 1 of 5
I didn't see a thread on this on here so i thouight id make one. Just write down your favorite quote someone has said or written. Lyrics don't count.
Ill start off with

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Dick+strings= owww
"In what month do people talk the least?
February because it's the shortest month of the year!"
-Hilarious joke I found on a Laffy Taffy wrapper
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
If anybody recognises... mega kudos.

"Marry, sir, they praise me, and make an ass of me. Now my foes tell me plainly, I am an ass: so that by my foes, sir, I profit in the knowledge of myself, and by my friends I am abused: so that, conclusions to be as kisses, if your four negatives make your two affirmatives, why then, the worse for my friends and the better for my foes."

For a more pit-based response

"You have 206 bones in your body... want one more?"

"If my right leg was christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?"

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
"one day im gonna just run off into the woods and never come back!, AND WHEN I COME BACK I WILL BE THE KNIFE MASTER!!!!!!!!!"
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If anybody recognises... mega kudos.

"Marry, sir, they praise me, and make an ass of me. Now my foes tell me plainly, I am an ass: so that by my foes, sir, I profit in the knowledge of myself, and by my friends I am abused: so that, conclusions to be as kisses, if your four negatives make your two affirmatives, why then, the worse for my friends and the better for my foes."

it's twelfth night by shakespeare.

edit: mine is "Man's problems stem from his not knowing how to sit still" by Blaise Pascal.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Last edited by Sol9989 at May 26, 2008,
Quote by mulletboy14
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

I think we all know that one.

Hell, I was gonna post that one, arse to you.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
heres the best quote that solved my life problems,

"you got red on you"
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Quote by Yeathatwasme
"one day im gonna just run off into the woods and never come back!, AND WHEN I COME BACK I WILL BE THE KNIFE MASTER!!!!!!!!!"

YES DUDE A7X
Quote by Hart_Attack
heres the best quote that solved my life problems,

"you got red on you"

HE'S NOT MY DAD!
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Sol9989
it's twelfth night by shakespeare.

Hooraaaaay ^___^
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I never let my schooling get in the way of my education.

It is better to be out of Eden with Eve than in Eden without Eve.

Both Mark Twain.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
"I do not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but I know World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

"Simplicity is the greatest sophistication."

Both are roughly paraphrased, recited to the best of my memory. First one is Albert Einstein, second one is DaVinci.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
"Physics is like sex. Sure it has its practical purposes, but that's not why we do it."

-Dr. Richard Feynman
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by restless_thrash
Clearly from the book of slaw, chapter 2:13, as read by coleslaw "coletrain" Slaw.

God rest his soul, he cannot be stopped.

This man knows his Slaw

lol at Snakes on a Plane.
RULE BRITANNIA
It may be the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Think about it
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I am against nature. I don't dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.
-Bob Dylan

Pretty much anything Bob Dylan says is genius.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by restless_thrash
would you mind if i sigged that?

oops, TOO LATE!

slawfest!

Slaw fest fury!
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by RU Experienced?
""Do your duty in all things...You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less."

My man Robert E. Lee

That man has always been (wrongfully) looked down upon for being in the Confederacy.

My contribution:

"My favorite swear words? Music Industry. Seriously, it's all fvcked up, no one is in it for the music anymore."
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by xFeatherx
I am against nature. I don't dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.
-Bob Dylan

Pretty much anything Bob Dylan says is genius.

Dreams are made from DMT extended throughout your brain in your sleep, every living being has DMT in it, so whether you're talking about nature as in the nature of the forest, plants, etc, or the nature of a prostitute, human behavior then you are a hypocrite cause everything living has to use DMT as well thus Bob Dylan is emo.

jk
"hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard."

some pro football player told me that.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by RU Experienced?
""Do your duty in all things...You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less."

My man Robert E. Lee

you know i learned today that Robert E. Lee was related to Helen Keller
Dick+strings= owww
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

-Ghandi

Right? Someone told me it was him who said it. It's damn awesome though.
"Get the **** back to your room and dont ever ****ing come out again, you hear? I ****ing hate this family, sometimes I wish you were aborted." - My dad
RULE BRITANNIA
Page 1 of 5