Im sick as a dog. I can barley keep my eyes open bacause i was up all night trying not to choke on my own phlegm...

I have the biggest craving for coke... Any way i can make something that taste a little bit like coke? i was thinking of just sticking half a carton of suger in a huge ass cup of coffee but im sure that would only give me a heart attack...

Help me guys
Just try to go to sleep. Get some coke, when you wake up.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
yea im pretty sure trying to make coke is more effort then just walk out and get some

unless u live in the middle of nowhere
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
When I have coffee it's with like 7ish tablesppons of sugar... That much wont give you a heart attack... Makes my arteries happy.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by pureebil333
read my sig

I cant go to sleep because i keep coughing up phlegm. i woke up in the middle of the night gaging because it had made a layer over my throat

I dont realy want to go out to get one because im supposed to be in school and the closest place wont sell it to me...
Quote by the_poison125

I cant go to sleep because i keep coughing up phlegm. i woke up in the middle of the night gaging because it had made a layer over my throat

I dont realy want to go out to get one because im supposed to be in school and the closest place wont sell it to me...

Coke will not help you. You need something that will actually rehydrate you and calm you down so you can get to sleep. Have a cup of tea with no sugar in it, or water with a squeeze of lemon.
where does your dealer live?
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Ha, I'm drinking a coke right now.

Its Delicious.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by rigiddigits
Coke will not help you. You need something that will actually rehydrate you and calm you down so you can get to sleep. Have a cup of tea with no sugar in it, or water with a squeeze of lemon.

I know it wont realy help =\

Its just like... I would stab my own grandmother for a coke right now... Im sitting here drinking about 1000 pop tops (juice) right now... Its not the same

Ive also had that hot lemon thing about 5 times today for my throat. It helps a little bit but its not the same...

Quote by Red33
Ha, I'm drinking a coke right now.

Its Delicious.

Care to share?
Quote by the_poison125

Care to share?

I'd love to, but I'm all the way over in Arizona.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by the_poison125
Im sick as a dog. I can barley keep my eyes open bacause i was up all night trying not to choke on my own phlegm...

I have the biggest craving for coke... Any way i can make something that taste a little bit like coke? i was thinking of just sticking half a carton of suger in a huge ass cup of coffee but im sure that would only give me a heart attack...

Help me guys

Sorry.

Get Pepsi, its superior to Coke.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I have both Classic and Vanilla Coke in my fridge right now. I think I'll go get some right now.
No Coke, Pepsi!

"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by nine01n
wait, wtf mate a store refuses to sell you coca-cola?

Only during school hours... These stoner/alcoholic/posers always steal from them when they skip school... 'Cuz they can do that because there sooooo hardcore