morning friends, recently ive actually started playing guitar again and now am bored of it. ive just finished learning "technical difficulties" by racer x and "King of the Monster" by paul gilbert and can not find other difficult songs to learn. so please just give extremely hard song to try and learn or just some fun heavy stuff.

Thanks

Dr.Misty
Someone's cocky.

How about 'In the Fire' on Roadrunner United?
The River Dragon Has Come by Nevermore. that song is beastly. get yourself a 7 string and shred it up.
learn btbam stuff its fun to play like selkies and alaska try those
dammit, i want to be able to play at that level. so that i can play some symphony x stuff

actually i don't think even the hardest of symphony x songs are harder to learn than racer x, but some of them like walls of babylon have good riffs and an okay solo (by your standards)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
dark eternal night-dream theater-heavy and technical
preludium by yngwie
Some of Buckethead's stuff is pretty hard.

Check out Nottingham Lace, Jordan, Electronic Slight of Hand, Soothsayer and some stuff from his Inbred Mountain album (songs like Lotus Island and Plastination Station) The solo to Binge and Grab is pretty hard - also check out Welcome to Bucketheadland (surprisingly fast main riff and difficult solo)

Try playing some classical pieces like Bach or Yngwie Malmsteen.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ur an asshole if u need to ask this.
try learning music theory, understand your instrument more, start learning those impossible songs by ear, u cocky ****.
lol chill out dude just need suggestions im bored plus i never said i was good i is novice. and btw my friend i no theory so chill out.
If you can play that stuff, 'Battery' should be no big deal. Play it and YouTube it please. I can't get enough of Battery covers.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by selkies
learn btbam stuff its fun to play like selkies and alaska try those

Sorry my name is cooler cuz I have numbers on the end
Quote by xxultimate5xx
lol chill out dude just need suggestions im bored plus i never said i was good i is novice. and btw my friend i no theory so chill out.

lmao, can you play the songs at full speed, all the leads and play it with your eyes closed like I can with any dragonforce song?
If not, try again.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
lmao, can you play the songs at full speed, all the leads and play it with your eyes closed like I can with any dragonforce song?
If not, try again.

ya i can play at full speed. not to hard
well thanks for all the songs im checking out most of em. currently learning sea of lies not to hard so should have it down in a few. if any more people have song suggestions plz keep posting