He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
that's what atheists say about all religions.
Pastafarianism and the FSM was a piss-take invented to illustrate why Creationism shouldn't be taught in schools.

The rationale? Creationism has zero evidence, it's based on belief. The FSM also has zero evidence, but if people believe in it shouldn't IT also be taught in schools?
My plan has worked this has turned into religious debate and now belongs in the religious thread

Also, beliefs should be taught on schools depending on how important people regard them to be, atheism should be studied in schools alongside Christianity as a large enough people believe in them. Joke religions such as FSM should be analyzed as well.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
take it to the religion thread

No, don't.

It's not a religion, it's just retards trying to be funny.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
No, don't.

Quite the opposite.

It's about believing what you want to. Read on why it was created, and you'll realize that it has noting to do with humor or retards.
Quote by rabidguitarist
No, don't.

Actually it was a serious statement about the teaching of religion in schools as fact.

It just happened to be hilarious.
I have already been touched by his noodly appendage :P:
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
Praise be to his noodliness, for he is the creator of all. I , touch'th by his noodley appendage, shall lead ye to the pirates global warming approach.