Pretty good. need work on the solo though but it really be passed off the real thing and someone could believe it
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Really good! The vocals sounds almost like M. Shadows, of course its almost impossible to imitate vocals identically, especially when they have a vocal style like that. Guitar wise sounded very good although as you said the solo needs some work, it wasnt too bad but the harmonised section sounded a bit off.

Good cover overall! I want to try cover this but i dont have time to learn the solo til after my exams.

Crit mine plz??

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14437725#post14437725

Thanks
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

i think the harmonized solo was a little bit out of tune. thats the only thing i can think of because the parts of the solo i can play I mad sure were at least played right note for note. But your right its sounds a little off.
Yeah i think that just a couple of the notes might be a semi-tone out or something. Crit mine please?
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

The music on your site isn't bad overall... The screaming sounds good, but you sing through your nose way too much.. that nasal tone in ones voice only works well for a few people.

Just sing through your natural voice, and it should sound great. Covers aren't meant to sound exactly alike.