has anyone ever been to a counsellor before and benefited from them? I've been told to go see one, but not sure if it is a good idea or not.
I know that people have benefited in the past.

If you're worried about the idea, maybe find a friend who you can talk to about everything and anything.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I have anger issues. It's helped quite a bit actually.

I only swear a couple times, I am certainly less violent.

Wait..What do you have to go for?
I've been to a couple and found them to all be complete morons. However, if you're insurance will cover it (mine did) you should try going once or twice. You never know.
kill all humans
It's worth to give it a try , just remember only you can take the important decisions in your life.
Quote by brancher61
i went to one last week and he was a douche bag.

Probably because he was doing his job and you were being an immature dick.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
They help, but you can't become reliant on them.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
My best friend did. I can say it didnt do much for her.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Yeah man, if you get the chance you should give it a try.

I went to one for a while, did wonders for me, so I hope you have a similar experience.
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
I've been, but I quit. I think counseling can work...if you've got a good counselor, mine wasn't, so I gave up, but there's no harm in trying.
My old school's counselor was like a shrink, I went to see her for like a month or so, I had anger problems.
Quote by TooFast
Probably because he was doing his job and you were being an immature dick.

Careful where you're swinging those assumptions, sugar daddy.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Well, at my school, we have this weekend getaway thing. The whole purpose is to ease tensions between people and just have a better relationship with our year. It was mainly a seminar with our group of 10-15 people or so, but we all did activities together.

i thought it was really cool and it was a really good experience.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I've started seeing one recently, although I haven't gone enough times to know if I'm benefiting from it or not. I agree with Spamwise, if someone has told you to go, you probably should.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i went to one for about 2 years.

it was great, i came out more mentally stable then when i came in thats for sure.

and i got free coffee and lunch too.

it was awesome, my counselor would take me to cafe's and fast food places every week, and helped me with all my social anxieties and such.

it can't hurt to try, but you have to be committed with it.
It depends if you really want to have counselling. You've gotta help them if you want them to help you.