Page 1 of 2
Okay, I'm still in High School, and hating it, so for all of us who are still under the watchful eyes of over protective parents, what do you fantasize about doing when you leave home?

mine:
Get a tattoo
ride a motorcycle
LSD
skip class to frolic in a field on a nice day
pursue my dream of being a musician and an artist
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
You and a thousand other people are wanting to do the exact same thing.

The reality? It most likely won't happen.

But, there is still chance.

Although, I want to get a new TV, new guitar and new amp.
You don't really need to move out to do any of those but fair dos

I'll be quiet gutted really, but I'll have to learn how to prepare meals and play house and whatnot.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Maybe get a tatoo, and drink alot more.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
fill my house with skateboards drums guitars keyboard microphone and a huge stereo and make as much noise as possible...yeah
How old are you? õ_Õ

I probably won't do things very differently. I'll be able to organize my home the way I like it, that's enough for me, really. I'll have to find a cheap, used dishwasher, washing machine and all that... Interesting problems which will be fun to solve, I'm sure.

Quote by Mr. Amsterdam
fill my house with skateboards drums guitars keyboard microphone and a huge stereo and make as much noise as possible...yeah

Yeah, sure, your first place will be a house, not an apartment, and fully sound-isolated and/or a good distance away from peace-loving neighbours.
I'm a communist. Really.
Last edited by Raziel2p at May 26, 2008,
Quote by Mr. Amsterdam

^ And then turn 14... yeah!
I can do all those things and I live with me mam and dad. I'll get a dog when I move out (unless I have a landlord who bans it or something).
I dunno. Work my ass off to pay rent, university loans, car insurance, wash my clothes, somehow learn how to cook before univeristy in a year and a half.
All that shizzle.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Smoke INSIDE!!! I'm such a rebel. The freedom once I move out won't be too much of a change.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Raziel2p
How old are you? õ_Õ

I probably won't do things very differently. I'll be able to organize my home the way I like it, that's enough for me, really. I'll have to find a cheap, used dishwasher, washing machine and all that... Interesting problems which will be fun to solve, I'm sure.

I'm 15.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Jericho114
^ And then turn 14... yeah!

But not before hitting puberty!
Oh sh*t...

haul ALL of my things out
change my number
go on a vacation with someone
spend a whole day in the Field Museum
never talk to my folks again
see a metal concert
go to my guitar teacher's gig all the time
go on dates
buy my own shoes
get a real job
dye my hair
get a tattoo on my back
pierce my ear again
stay in the pit until the wee hours of the morning
get banged so hard I get a concussion from it
finally get a life of my own.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Pee the floor without hesitation.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

Drugs. Skipping school.
why can't this happen now?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
ive done those things already and i still live at home lol have a tattoo skipped class done lsd moving out would just suck i think the only thing i would do differntly would maybe be smoking in the house and parties thats about it
I moved out about 3 years ago, and now i have sex like everyday:P
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
Quote by black-sabbath
Drugs. Skipping school.
why can't this happen now?

AP student, Varsity football, CRAZY parents, take your pick

Quote by John Frusciante
The worst thing is going to college for a year and then coming back home for the summer. Fortunately, I've already got a place to live next summer. Its a house with five other guys so we'll be doing a lot of fun **** including:

Keg parties
Beer pong
Lots of smoking inside
Loud band practices in the basement
Not cleaning up after ourselves

Basically, anything the main character in a Judd Apatow movie would do.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm really close to graduating, I work at a gas station, and I get good grades. I'm not fucking working at stupid Shell for long though, it's such bull****.
So, my to do list:
Quit my job
Not buy a car
Travel wherever I feel like going on whatever I have to go with
Become a musician
Eventually study music in Montreal.
on my move in day, sit on a ****in couch and watch tenacious d while continuously toking throughout the entire. after reliving my teenage youth probably get a career and maybe look for a wife.
Probably the same as what I'm doing now. Write songs, make art, try and get good grades. What else could you want?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I have moved out... and I'll tell you what I have done and haven't done:

Have: begun to appreciate my parents more

Haven't: tidied my room in months.

im exactly the same way

also...realized how expensive everything can be
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
A case of Berghoff dark amber.
A Guiseppe's pizza, deep dish with sausage .
Chicago is the best. Only 6 more months.
Me, id probly get wasted every other night.

and through some partys on the weekend.

and get smashed.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
AP student, Varsity football, CRAZY parents, take your pick

You're smart and athletic, what the **** are you complaining about? And you can skip school, get a tattoo and ride a motorcycle while you're still in highschool, or at least where i live you can.
Quote by Stir-Fry
You're smart and athletic, what the **** are you complaining about? And you can skip school, get a tattoo and ride a motorcycle while you're still in highschool, or at least where i live you can.

If I skip, I will be in an assload of trouble with my teachers, my school is WAAY strict.

My parents won't let me do either. and I can't exactly hide those.

Anyways, I have a good life, but it is really hectic and strict. I just want some freedom, and time to stop and smell the flowers.

Quote by John Frusciante
1. move in with Fiancee'
2. Crank the amp up to 11
3.????
4.Profit
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
if you are planning on graduating from college, there's only so much doing what you want is going to keep you happy. i'm pretty sure you'll miss not having to pay for food... or rent for that matter. lol.

it's kind of an eye opener... in a weird way.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
If I skip, I will be in an assload of trouble with my teachers, my school is WAAY strict.

My parents won't let me do either. and I can't exactly hide those.

Anyways, I have a good life, but it is really hectic and strict. I just want some freedom, and time to stop and smell the flowers.

I dunno man i think this is one of these "grass is greener on the othe side of the fence" kind of things. i'm 17 and im out of high school in 3 weeks, moving into residence next year at university. I was the same as you 2 years ago, i couldn't wait to get out of school and be as big a badass as i could be. but i'm going to miss what i've got now, not seeing friends everyday, having my parents pay for pretty much everything, theres so many little things that you take for granted at high school that you don't think about.

EDIT: btw i took the AP exams and i was also on the football team last year so don't think i was jsut some drugged retard, i had a life alot like yours even if my parents werent so tight ass, and why the **** wont the let you ride a motorcycle??
Last edited by Stir-Fry at May 26, 2008,
yess, lots of parties, lots of music, and lots of sex! =] yea boii
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Realise I can't handle life and move back into my parent's basement, picking up where I left off browsing UG and /b/. I will continue to do this until I die.

Sad but true.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Unprotected sex.

Hah no.
Play my guitar and music as loud as a ****ing want without getting yelled at.

EDIT: Sex would be cool though.
But that's impossible.
Page 1 of 2