What it's with all these people claiming they are different and wear odd clothes to prove they are different and listen to odd music to prove they are different and hang out with other different friends to prove they are different from everyone else.

If you're different you're different simple as that I say, no need to show how differnt you are.
Maybe people like these 'odd' clothes.

Seriously though, wtf
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Those are the poeple that got dropped on thier heads too many times as children
Maybe people like these different clothes and music? jeeze is it that hard to imagine people don't like what is considered the "norm".
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
The clothes YOU define as odd may not be odd to me or someone else.
Who are you to define what is odd?
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And if no-one wore crazy clothes, life would be boring.

+453798769834
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Maybe they like to express themselves, because thats a way to stand out, instead of conforming.

If you're doing it because you don't like it, and you just want attention. That's different.

Also, why are you so worried about it? Not everyone's going to be like you.
I don't do anything to be "different."

I do what I like, and if it happens to be "different," then so be it. If not, again, so be it.

Individuality doesn't mean purposely going against the crowd. It means indulging in what you like, your own tastes and interests, and defining yourself as such.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by daeqwon10000
What it's with all these people claiming they are different and wear odd clothes to prove they are different and listen to odd music to prove they are different and hang out with other different friends to prove they are different from everyone else.

If you're different you're different simple as that I say, no need to show how differnt you are.

Hitler.
the funny thing is they are really just trying to fit in
"In 10 years time we'll have all these 30-year-olds on I Love 2008 talking about how embarrassed they are to have been emos. We'll have a Tory prime minister who's a Fall Out Boy fan."
- BBC News

End This Fad, It's Gone On Far Too Long
No, I enjoy wearing/ looking at the different, weird clothing and fashion some people have. However, the crazy indie kids who are very in your face about "how indie they are" are extremely pretentious, and they annoy the hell out of me.
Quote by severed-metal

If you're doing it because you don't like it, and you just want attention. That's different.

That's what I ment

but conforming, you can't escape conforming, no matter how hard you try.
I don't know.

<_<

>_>
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i wear the tux vest i wore to prom on a weekly basis (my mom made it for me). and i have bellbottoms that i made myself, as well as pants that have a spiral of fabric down one leg, once again i did it. why? because i thought it would look cool.

i'm not just 'trying to be different'.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by InvaderTSN
Or they listen to odd music because they actually enjoy it.

or they want to call atention
i know a few people that listens to hardcore music but they dont enjoy hardcore they just pretend to like that kind of music so they can be diferent
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400