They were amazing, they opened with big empty and from the moment they stepped on stage it blew me away, If you can get tickets you wont regret it. The best show i have ever seen.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
I hope you spat on Scott Weiland.

SLASH FTW!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

SLASH FTW!

...Pointless/childish thing to do.

But to the STP concert, I wouldn't expect any less at one of their concerts. Lucky you that you got tickets!
Lets not turn this into a "lets all bash Weiland, Matt, Slash" or whatever, it's not worth it.

And for the record I'm a Slash fan.

Sounds like a deece show, I'd see 'em but lack of money, any money I do have is for Motorhead and Saxon in November, also they not coming anywhere near me.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Spartan070sarge

SLASH FTW!

as much as i love slash, scott put on a really good show, full of energy from the first song to the last. On the encore they played dead and bloated and he was going nuts.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
I like Scott as a vocalist, but I hate his person.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0
as much as i love slash, scott put on a really good show, full of energy from the first song to the last. On the encore they played dead and bloated and he was going nuts.

I hope he kept any distaste for his old bandmates to himself, I don't want to see that again.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
well thats good news i was skeptical about seeing them cuz scott hasnt sounded the same gotta try an get me those tickets shows on the 1st !!
=] thanks for the review, I might just go now....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK