recently i have a nag for these funky bright tone, actually no its been there fore awhile but i never had time to explore it. since i had cash left over from my new amp purchase(see sig) i decide i can do one of the following.

the fender deluxe player's strat has always caught my attention ever since i set my eyes on it.

or i can save up and probably around summer i can buy a mint prs custom 24/22.
Quote by Kai07
PRS> Fender

This.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
the PRS would be much more versatile, and their build quality is much much better than fender's. plus they look loads nicer imo
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
yeah for now im just going to borrow my neighbor's mex strat. seems he just got a schecter hellraiser ofr during the memorial day sale and tat guitar is all he talks about i'm going to save up for a either a custom 22 or 24 with bird inlay, and if im lucky i might get a ten top. see, i do do my homework on guitars
Quote by kckyle
yeah for now im just going to borrow my neighbor's mex strat. seems he just got a schecter hellraiser ofr during the memorial day sale and tat guitar is all he talks about i'm going to save up for a either a custom 22 or 24 with bird inlay, and if im lucky i might get a ten top. see, i do do my homework on guitars

If you can try to get an artist package, they're incredible, but also more expensive. But hey if you're spending that much, what's a little more going to hurt?