Poll: Which agile?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which agile?
AL-2000 (BB copy)
10 63%
Dauntless
6 38%
Voters: 16.
So im planning on getting a new guitar and the brand im planning on getting is agile. I have 2 in mind though, an agile AL-2000, and an agile Dauntless. Now I was first thinking of going for the super beautiful AL-2000 below, but then I saw that the Dauntless was at the same price and its a nice colour also. So what does UG think of the 2, which one should I buy? And please dont be like THEY BOTH SUCK GET THE AL-3000, because i cant afford one right now. If the model I buy proves to be totally worth it, I will buy a AL-3000, because they're totally worth the money.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000blkgd.html (AL-2000 black beauty copy)

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1759.html (Dauntless)
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Im in the exact same situation.. I was thinking of getting one of these and couldn't decide so I just gave up and said my Tele Copy is good enough for now haha..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
black beauties have 3 pickups, so its not really a copy, idk they both seem pretty good
i'd go for the black one since it will be fit for all occasions and any kind of clothing you wear. the white one looks good but it's too formal.
I have the 2000 Black w/Gold. It's a beauty and plays like butter. I have buds who swear it must have cost 5 or 6 hundred... I "hit" mine almost every night. Just got a Powder Blue SX SST57 from Rondo - also another GREAT AX. My Agile is 2 years old and still looks great - the white binding has "yellowed" oh so nicely and the Gold hardware still looks amazing. It's one of the prettiest Rondo sells in my book. I have tried out numerous Epi's at the GC and my AL-2000 feels better than most of em and JUST AS GOOD as the Epi Customs that cost a lot more than I paid. It feels more like the real Gibson Black Custom (also Black w/Gold) I had "back in the day". Get it - you'll be amazed!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at May 26, 2008,
step it up to an al-2800 at least. better wood and ****
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss
AL-2000 all the way. Never liked chrome on white though, always thought it looked dull.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by strangedogs
I have the 2000 Black w/Gold. It's a beauty and plays like butter. I have buds who swear it must have cost 5 or 6 hundred... I "hit" mine almost every night. Just got a Powder Blue SX SST57 from Rondo - also another GREAT AX. My Agile is 2 years old and still looks great - the white binding has "yellowed" oh so nicely and the Gold hardware still looks amazing. It's one of the prettiest Rondo sells in my book. I have tried out numerous Epi's at the GC and my AL-2000 feels better than most of em and JUST AS GOOD as the Epi Customs that cost a lot more than I paid. It feels more like the real Gibson Black Custom (also Black w/Gold) I had "back in the day". Get it - you'll be amazed!

this answer inspires me so much to buy it RIGHT THE **** NOW, but yeah the black one does look badass, and i see everyone likes it more. Any more inputs?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.