what would your last meal be on death row?

mine is either a great steak with mushrooms peppers and the works or a really good pizza, like a new york supreme
A real Philly Cheesesteak with tons of cheese whiz and sautéed mushrooms.
i wouldn't waste my time eating if i knew i was going to die, but for the purpose of this thread, i'd like a variety of pies(apple, blueberry, lemon-marange, and what have you) following a large portion of home made lasagna
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
An 18 year old chicks pussy, cat. >_>
Am I allowed to say that?
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

A huge mixed grill crossed with a fry up.

Sausages, several different kinds of steak, bacon, eggs, gammon, tomatoes, chicken, hash browns, mash, chips (fries for you Americans), onion rings, and some steak and kidney pie for good measure.
id wana bake like a lot like so high i wouldnt kno i was dying
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by hug a llama
A pill that makes me invincible.

since when was a pill a meal?

McDonalds..
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
an all u can eat buffet, and id eat really really really slowly so i dont ever get full
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
i would eat the brain of every guard in the prison. Then i would escape, and go to a Fish and Chips restaurant for lunch
I heard that a lof of inmates getting their last meal don't even eat it; they just give it to another inmate on Death Row.

I think my last meal would probably just be a hamburger, with Miracle Whip, ketchup, and lettuce. It would be a thick hamburger, cooked on a grill. And I'm not too worried about the bun, as long as it covers the burger and doesn't have seeds. The burger would be cooked all the way through, no sign of red or pink at all, and dried of all the nasty grease. Served with a side of teriyaki chicken, some potato chips, and Mountain Dew. I like to keep it simple, for the most part.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
2 pieces of lightly toasted bread with 2 slices of bologne, cheese and mayonnaise.
I have low standards
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by deutschenator
what would your last meal be on death row?

mine is either a great steak with mushrooms peppers and the works or a really good pizza, like a new york supreme

New York!?!!?!?!

Chicago Deep-Dish FTW.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
a cyanide capsule

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
steamed lobster laced with cyanide

*dammit mohawkkid, high five
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
steamed lobster laced with cyanide

*dammit mohawkkid, high five

high five for taking away their satsifaction

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
A huge poutine (fries w/ cheese and chicken sauce) with lots of pizza covered with meat and cheese with thousands of pies and cakes, especially raspberry cheesecake
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
-Loaf of sour dough bread
-caeser salad with extra crutons, the squishy buttery kind
-12 jumbo grilled shrimp
-12 oz. Peppercorn Steak with mushrooms and onions
-2 sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon sugar
-2 slices of raspberry vanilla cheesecake
an In N Out double double (for those of you non californian and non west-american, In N Out is a burger joint) fries, some new england clam chowder, new york pizza, and a homemade chocolate chip cookie for dessert.
sweet.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Taco Bell. After I get through one of everything on the menu, my body will be so thoroughly corrupted that I will gladly turn to the prospect of my death.

And it will be ****ing delicious.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
steamed lobster, curried prawns on rice, BBQ lamb and potato salad.

oh, and beer
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I'd request fried chicken,crawfish,gumbo,jambalaya, boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, a porterhouse T-bone steak, ice cream, mashed potatoes, potato salad, dressing, butter beans, baked beans, pork chops, chicken and rice, chicken alfredo, fried salmon biscuits, hamburger steak, country fried steak, fried green tomatoes, fried potatoes, stewed potatoes, fried frog legs, fried catfish, rolls, toast, bacon, eggs, sausage, green peas, a rack of baby back ribs, barbecue sandwiches, cole slaw, deli sandwiches, fried green beans, green beans, fried rattle snake, baked salmon, candied yams, mashed sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, candied carrots, sweet potato souflet, spaghetti, lasagna, raviolli, tacos, burittos, fajitas, taquitos, enchiladas, crab cakes, crab legs, fried oysters, ketchup and coca-cola chicken(family recipe),beef stew, brunswick stew, chicken soup, vegetable soup, chili,curly fries, and a pecan pie with sweet tea to drink.

I'd try to eat myself to death.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Riddler
Taco Bell. After I get through one of everything on the menu, my body will be so thoroughly corrupted that I will gladly turn to the prospect of my death.

And it will be ****ing delicious.

+1

actually, i may go do that now, it'll only cost me like $20
Quote by Vlasco
A real Philly Cheesesteak with tons of cheese whiz and sautéed mushrooms.

+1 but it has to be from philly. Like I would force them to fly one in from philly
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
The rarest truffle in the world. Maybe like a bald eagles wing meat. So they'd have to take time finding the truffle, and dealing with comities and such so I could eat an endangered animal.