hey pit monkeys (edit: could have sworn this was in the pit )

how often do you all buy pedals online? Is it slightly riskier to have it come in the mail and possibly get damaged on the way? And how long does it normaly take? Someone stole my Zvex Fuzz Factory at a gig [ ] and i'm buying a new one, i cant live without it :p
its hard for me to get myself to drive far enoguh to gc and get it (i live in MN where the fuzz factory is made) so i want to order it online if its all good and safe

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
24 hour bump

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
I've bought all my pedals online and they are fine.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Most accessories I wouldn't have an issue with purchasing online as long as they're from an established dealer. Pedals, strings, etc. Anything were "feel" of the item isn't very important.

(Just ordered a Schecter hardshell case that arrived last week.)

The only thing I would have a hard time actually purchasing online would be a guitar itself. There are a lot of times, little differences that can make a big impact on feel, even within the same model of guitar, off the same line.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."