Hey guys. I'm somewhat a beginner at bass guitar, so I can only play basic songs. But it's a hobby, so no big deal.

Anyway, I've been having a lot of trouble finding bass tabs for Shattered Dreams. It's got a great bass line, and I'd love to play it. Unfortunately, the internet doesn't like me, so my searches have been fruitless.

If anyone here has it, or can help me out with this, I'd be greatful.
you'll hear slight variations, but this is the bottom line...
Intro and chorus:
G|--------------------------------------------------------------5---7----------|
D|-----------------7----7--7----7-8---8-8----3-5---5--5------------------|(2)
A|--5---5-5----5--------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

verse:
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------7---7----8---8----5---5------3---------------7---7----8---8----5---5---------|
A|---5---5--------------------------------------------5---5--------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|----5555555---4444444---33333-----------------------------------|
D|------------------------------------------55555555--------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
I thought it was you...

Bridge:
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--6----6-6--------6----6-6------6---6-6------6----6-6-------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

and then you play 1 fret higher from "I thought it was you..." and the chorus..