Just looking to get rid of this stuff.

Fender frontman 25R amp.

don't play it anymore since i got my orange. good practice amp, built in reverb, plenty loud
$80

Cherry red epiphone SG. got it for christmas in 06, played it for a little bit and got a tele. it just sits in my room. will come clean with no string on it. plays well. stays in tune.
some of the picks turned out pink and washed out. first pic represents true color
$70

and finally a DOD grunge pedal. basically a metal pedal. sounds good. can get very distorted.
$20

All items include shipping. best bet to reach me at my email address because i never get on here.

whoodixyman@aol.com

paypal only.

thanks,
josh
It doesn't look like an Epiphone... but I call dibs for now.
Wow good luck with these, I don't think anybody would ever want these, sorry, if you don't find a buy you can just pawn it anyways.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

hey i like that grunge pedal would that inc shipping to the uk or is that a bit more?
Jackson RX10D
Gibson Baldwin SG
Marshall MG30DFX
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 (With the Matching Cab )
i have no clue how much international shipping would be. or how to even go about getting it shipped internationally.
I quite like that Grunge pedal...
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by fob12
It doesn't look like an Epiphone... but I call dibs for now.

Did you miss the epiphone symbol on the headstock as well as the word "Epiphone"
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
i would only ship internationally if i got the price i was asking plus you pay for shipping.

so the pedal would be 20 bucks + whatever international shipping would be.
Quote by white99z
Did you miss the epiphone symbol on the headstock as well as the word "Epiphone"

Yeah for $70? And it's not even a legit Epiphone, it's one of those bootleg versions.
Quote by fob12
Yeah for $70? And it's not even a legit Epiphone, it's one of those bootleg versions.

Its 2nd hand, it usually sells for $160, 1/2 is a fair offering price.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke