would it do hendrix/cream good? fyi i'm also looking at a vox AC15 so how would it do with that?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Well, Hendrix apparently used Fenders for recording, so yeah, it would get that. I'd get something other than the red Fuzz Face reissue, though (I'd have to recommend the BYOC Fuzz Face clone, assuming you want germanium).

Clapton was using Marshalls in his Cream days, so I don't think that would work out....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
it would sound great, no it would sound amazing. it could easily do alot of hendrix. wouldnt sound just like cream, but imho if you have a great tone, it will work for anythingl. you dont need to sound just like clapton.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
the vox?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

Well, they're two entirely different beasts. You'd have to go and try them, really.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
umm other stuff i want to play includes queen, SRV, pink floyd, aerosmith, and jazz stuff. i've heard that the deluxe reverb has really awesome cleans and can be used for jazz.........i think when i get enough money i'll get the amp, then the fuzz face maybe, and then an ibanez TS9 or TS808. any suggestions on an OD pedal that would do the queen/floyd/aerosmith stuff i want?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

Fender's probably your best bet, I suppose. And yeah, some sort of overdrive will help you, in more ways than you may imagine. They can give you an excellent boost to whatever Fuzz you end up getting.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay