Well I spilled some Sprite on my keyboard and now my backspace key goes forward LOL. Any fixes? Will it fix itself?

I tried drying it with some TP from the bathroom but that only succeeding in making my brother think that I'm masturbating conspicuously.
We're only strays.
Whaaat, how could it go forward? You mean it just works like the spacebar now or what?
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

just use it as one does the delete. use the left arrow key to go back a character, then hit backspace (or delete, for that matter), and voila! you've spent half a second longer fixing a typo.
Use the delete button?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Get a knife or something to ply the key out and then dry it with a Q-tip.

Highlight your typo and click Cut, BUT NEVER PASTE IT MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Quote by toaster_poodle
Whaaat, how could it go forward? You mean it just works like the spacebar now or what?

I can hold it down and it will space forward continuously, yes. I now can space twice as much as you peons, so step aside.
We're only strays.
another good prank, hit the insert button on someone's keyboard MUAHAHAHAHA!

(if you don't know what that does hit insert, type something, then try to type something in front of that. lulz ensue, then hit insert again to go to normal